Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty
PostSubject: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 17:52

Hey guys, I'm looking for 15+ active users who play Madden on a consistent basis. I've joined a few franchises already but it seems the commissioner is lacking the skills to oversee the league in a respectful, mature, responsible, understanding, professional manner. Therefore, I've decided to create my own franchise.

As I've said previously, I'm looking for people who are similar to me. They want an actual solid online franchise, no bs where people use glitches, never play their games, or the commissioner simulates the week as soon as they play their own game and only looks out for themselves.

The rules in my league:
- No glitches whatsoever, if any are supposedly used, whoever it was used against, that user must let me know and the person who did the glitch will be kicked out of the league (no exceptions)
- 5 minutes quarters, accelerated 15 second clock, all pro (exact game settings of online ranked games)
- if playing a game against another user and its either a complete blow out, the opposing team is winning by more than 28 or more points, or 21 or more with less than 2 quarters remaining, you must count the game and keep playing against the computer. If its still in the first half but your down by 28 you must keep playing, unless both parties agree to replay the game. If any users are found to not be using this, you will be kicked out.
- No fantasy draft
- Trades are allowed
- Fair play, no going on onside kicks unless needed and no going on fourth downs unless your around the 50 yard line or if its late in the fourth quarter

Remember, if any of these rules are not followed you will be kicked out of the league.

Thats all I've come up with thus far. For some reason, many of the online franchise games I've played I've gotten disconnected. Not sure as to what or why that may be but it makes me angry that the game will not be counting. Hence my reasoning for enforcing these rules. I've lost two games in simulation in previous weeks because the user kept choosing, "Do not count game," after I was blowing him out. This isn't fair nor is it how it should be.

I'm trying to get a real, good, online franchise that will actually last awhile. This is why I'm going to make sure anyone who joins has the same idea as me. If you're immature, irresponsible, this isn't the league for you. I purchased Madden '10 in hopes of being a part of a really fun franchise where everyone can be friendly yet once were on the field we let our play do the talking.

If this is something you're interested in, please post in this thread / send me a message and I'll try to respond in a timely manner. Before I actually invite you, I will want to talk with you over xbox live to confirm that you are the type of player I want.

Requirements to join my franchise:
- Mature (any age but must show maturity, I've seen some 14 year olds who are more mature than 20 year olds)
- Active users who can play one online franchise game once every few days
- Any skill level ( I really don't care how good you are, it makes the league more competitive and more realistic)
- Prefer to have a mic if not we can still work something out
- People who want to have fun!

If you fit these requirements, post in this thread or send me a message, hope to hear from everyone soon. If for some reason you don't have a username on this forum, go ahead and add me as a friend on xbox live. Send me a private chat and we can talk.

My xbox live gamertag is sparky2129.

Hope to have fun this year in Madden, lets get the ball rolling!

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty
PostSubject: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 17:54

Hey guys, I'm looking for 15+ active users who play Madden on a consistent basis. I've joined a few franchises already but it seems the commissioner is lacking the skills to oversee the league in a respectful, mature, responsible, understanding, professional manner. Therefore, I've decided to create my own franchise.

As I've said previously, I'm looking for people who are similar to me. They want an actual solid online franchise, no bs where people use glitches, never play their games, or the commissioner simulates the week as soon as they play their own game and only looks out for themselves.

The rules in my league:
- No glitches whatsoever, if any are supposedly used, whoever it was used against, that user must let me know and the person who did the glitch will be kicked out of the league (no exceptions)
- 5 minutes quarters, accelerated 15 second clock, all pro (exact game settings of online ranked games)
- if playing a game against another user and its either a complete blow out, the opposing team is winning by more than 28 or more points, or 21 or more with less than 2 quarters remaining, you must count the game and keep playing against the computer. If its still in the first half but your down by 28 you must keep playing, unless both parties agree to replay the game. If any users are found to not be using this, you will be kicked out.
- No fantasy draft
- Trades are allowed
- Fair play, no going on onside kicks unless needed and no going on fourth downs unless your around the 50 yard line or if its late in the fourth quarter

Remember, if any of these rules are not followed you will be kicked out of the league.

Thats all I've come up with thus far. For some reason, many of the online franchise games I've played I've gotten disconnected. Not sure as to what or why that may be but it makes me angry that the game will not be counting. Hence my reasoning for enforcing these rules. I've lost two games in simulation in previous weeks because the user kept choosing, "Do not count game," after I was blowing him out. This isn't fair nor is it how it should be.

I'm trying to get a real, good, online franchise that will actually last awhile. This is why I'm going to make sure anyone who joins has the same idea as me. If you're immature, irresponsible, this isn't the league for you. I purchased Madden '10 in hopes of being a part of a really fun franchise where everyone can be friendly yet once were on the field we let our play do the talking.

If this is something you're interested in, please post in this thread / send me a message and I'll try to respond in a timely manner. Before I actually invite you, I will want to talk with you over xbox live to confirm that you are the type of player I want.

Requirements to join my franchise:
- Mature (any age but must show maturity, I've seen some 14 year olds who are more mature than 20 year olds)
- Active users who can play one online franchise game once every few days
- Any skill level ( I really don't care how good you are, it makes the league more competitive and more realistic)
- Prefer to have a mic if not we can still work something out
- People who want to have fun!

If you fit these requirements, post in this thread or send me a message, hope to hear from everyone soon. If for some reason you don't have a username on this forum, go ahead and add me as a friend on xbox live. Send me a private chat and we can talk.

My xbox live gamertag is sparky2129.

Hope to have fun this year in Madden, lets get the ball rolling!

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 18:30

I'm starting to send invites out, but please remember that the password for joining the league is:

asd
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 18:46

I'm starting to send invites out, but please remember that the password for joining the league is:

asd
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 19:31

Teams that have been taken thus far:
Titans
Steelers
Seahawks
Colts
Packers
Falcons
Dolphins
Cowboys
Texans
Giants
Ravens
Jaguars
Browns
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 19:34

Titans
Steelers
Seahawks
Colts
Packers
Falcons
Dolphins
Cowboys
Texans
Giants
Ravens
Jaguars
Browns
Eagles
Back to top Go down
jls1123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 19:40

hey man, ill join. i dont have i mic, but ill add you on xbl. ive been looking for a franchise like this since friday.
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 20:02

Titans
Steelers
Seahawks
Colts
Packers
Falcons
Dolphins
Cowboys
Texans
Giants
Ravens
Jaguars
Browns
Eagles
Chicago
Carolina
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 20:13

double post. topics merged
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 21:42

Teams that are still available:
Jets
Chargers
Chiefs
Bengals
Washington
Bears
49ers
Rams
Arizona

My gamertag is: sparky2129

Message me or add me on friends and we'll go from there.

Please leave your gamertag here so I can add you as well.
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 22:43

Jets
Bengals
Chiefs
Eagles
Washington
Minnesota
Bears
49ers
St. Louis
Tampa Bay
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-16, 23:13

New York jets
Kansas City Chiefs
Philadelphia Eagles
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
49ers
St. Louis Rams
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-17, 00:23

Kansas City Chiefs
St. Louis Rams
49ers
Back to top Go down
SeanDylan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty2009-08-17, 05:29

So it looks like the only team that is left for this franchise is St.
Louis. I'm happy with the turn out, in under one day I was able to fill
the entire league. I plan on creating one more additional league that
will also be just as serious /active / as fun as this one. The thread
can be found here:

http://forum.madden-school.com/community-hub-f4/starting-another-professional-fun-online-franchise-must-be-active-mature-t7089.htm#76090

It states all the same information but all the teams are going to be
available, so act quickly, I plan on running the best franchises out
there!

Meaning, if you don't want the Rams for my first franchise, you can
join a different team for my second one. Also, if you joined my first
franchise but want another one, I'd be more than happy to accommodate
you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -   Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details - Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting a professional yet fun online franchise must be active + mature - Look inside for details -
Page 1 of 1