Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help! just starting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NY_setstyle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Help! just starting Empty
PostSubject: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty2009-12-29, 23:41

I just bought madden 10 and this is all new to me my record is 15-15 and my psn is: mike_uchiha

I use mainly the cardinals and chargers and I just need some help with defense, offense, seeing what the other players are using against me...anyone out there to offer tips to using my teams? I use multiple D def pb and arizona off pb, I won't lie I just know the basics so anyone out there for tips or lab or n e thing?
Back to top Go down
Rosaboy
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty2009-12-30, 00:07

cardinals- pass pass pass larry fitz has one of the highest awareness ratings as a wr. as a defence you have some good corners and decent dl so you should play in coverage most of the time with a 4-5 man rush

chargers- of course you have L.T. so use him to set up play action. Use a power o run off of i formations which should pick up decent yardage. Also look for A. Gates in play action. for defence shawn marriman is a beast who will get by most guards and takles with ease.
Back to top Go down
NY_setstyle
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty2009-12-30, 01:11

I usually cant pass to fitz since he's being defended by 2 people so what can I do with him if he is?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty2009-12-30, 01:14

If you have trouble passing you need to mix crossing routes... Put a slant on one side and a drag on the other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
NY_setstyle
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty2009-12-30, 01:42

whats some good plays for arizona on the defense side? especially when stopping the run (weak pass)
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty2009-12-30, 08:57

If you can't pass to Fitz you have another receiver right across from him who is a 91! I would kill for just one receiver in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
NY_setstyle
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty2009-12-30, 17:27

I usually go for boldin and breaston ALOT breaston mainly gets my touchdown and 2 point conversions I just found a good play for 2 point conversion, using the empty treys play spacing which I always find 1 player, but yesterday I got ran over all day by rice and LT I tried nano and user tackling his toss runs but still he gained yards any other run stopping plays?

oh and btw if anyone wants to lab with me my psn name is mike_uchiha

Last edited by NY_setstyle on 2009-12-30, 17:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! just starting   Help! just starting Empty

Back to top Go down

Help! just starting
Page 1 of 1