Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Blowout Game, Or Close Game?

Go down 
+16
bigbuddah
Dizz1e
x__FOLEY__x
dlgunn
J-$hYnE
hof8231
Sun
blackheatah23
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
super_mario90
so much swag
Ellard
EggzOverEazy
jsmall28
iGotBeast$wag13
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Blowout Game, Or Close Game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? - Page 2 Empty2009-11-02, 20:20

hof8231 wrote:
I love close games. I just played a game against some guy who used Frank Gore like a fuckin champ. It was the 4th quarter and I was up by 3 with 45 seconds left, he's on my 15 and he runs a sweep with Gore for a TD. So now there's 35 seconds left, too little time for a TD right? False. Felix Jones returns it to the 40. Then I throw a corner route to Roy Dub and he breaks a tackle and takes it to the 10. I use my second timeout. Next play the guy drops 8 back in coverage so I decide to run it with Romo, come up with a 6 yard gain to the 4 yard line. I'm forced to take my last timeout. There's 8 seconds left. I drop back and get hit on the throw, incomplete. So there's 4 seconds left, no timeouts, on the 4 yard line. I know he expects pass so I call a run. Far Tight Twins HB sweep with Felix Jones, breaks a tackle at the 2 and takes it in for the lead.

That was easily the most exciting game I've ever played.

Wow a sweep? Damn, gutsy fucking call man.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Blowout Game, Or Close Game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowout Game, Or Close Game?   Blowout Game, Or Close Game? - Page 2 Empty2009-11-03, 00:12

dlgunn wrote:
I like both. If it is a good player, that plays right, a close game is fun. If I am playing some damn cheeser with one play and onside kicks every time, I want a blowout. I want to beat cheesers by as many points as I can put up.
agreed
Back to top Go down

Blowout Game, Or Close Game?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2