Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

jaguars @ texans who will win

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

jaguars @ texans who will win Empty
PostSubject: jaguars @ texans who will win   jaguars @ texans who will win Empty2009-09-25, 05:02

if your gonna say jaguars then give a reason why and what are the chance's of the texans winning and what do they have to do and if your gonna say the texans then give a reason why and what are the chance's of the jaguars winning and what do they have to do. and incase you didn't know Last meeting Steve Slaton rushed for 130 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Texans past the visiting Jaguars, 30-17, in Week 13 of last season. Houston has won four of the past six matchups and has an 8-6 overall series lead. Since 2006, the Jaguars are 16-4 when gaining 150-plus rushing yards. ... Jacksonville RB Maurice Jones-Drew has a 5.4 yard per carry average against Houston throughout his career. ... Houston has won three straight against Jacksonville at home. ... The Texans are 8-2 when QB Matt Schaub has a passer rating of 100 or more. and the texans will be wearing their all red uniforms and i beleive they are undefeated when wearing them (4-0 i think) and i assume my boy MARIO WILLIAMS is going to have a big game i remember last time they played david garrard actually shouted at mario for trying to sack him when the game was practicaly over he said "COME ON DAWG" and mario just laughed and walked away HAHA lol jaguars @ texans who will win Jacksonville_Jaguars_helmet_rightfacevsjaguars @ texans who will win Houston_Texans_helmet_rightface
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: jaguars @ texans who will win   jaguars @ texans who will win Empty2009-09-25, 05:15

im saying texans i hope schaub will put up bigger numbers he was a beast against the titans and the jags D aint as good as the titans D but their still agressive
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

PostSubject: Re: jaguars @ texans who will win   jaguars @ texans who will win Empty2009-09-27, 04:26

Seeing red: The Texans will wear their all-Battle Red uniforms – jerseys, pants, even cleats – for the first of two times in the 2009 season. They're 7-2 all-time in their red uniforms, including 4-1 against the Jaguars and 4-0 under coach Gary Kubiak
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

PostSubject: Re: jaguars @ texans who will win   jaguars @ texans who will win Empty2009-09-27, 04:28

Slaton vs. the Jags: After running for a franchise-record 1,282 yards as a rookie, Steve Slaton has struggled in 2009 with only 51 yards on 26 carries (2.0 avg.). The Texans' rushing offense ranks a Gary Kubiak/Alex Gibbs-uncharacteristic last in the league with 50.5 yards per game.
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

PostSubject: Re: jaguars @ texans who will win   jaguars @ texans who will win Empty2009-09-27, 04:30

Level up for Mario?: Mario Williams has been a terror for opposing defenses on Battle Red Day, recording 6.5 sacks In his last two appearances. His three sacks and one forced fumble keyed the Texans' defense in a 30-17 victory over Jacksonville last December.

The Jaguars gave up four sacks to the Cardinals last week and are the only team in the league with two rookies starting at offensive tackle, Eugene Monroe and Eben Britton. Williams recorded his first sack of the season last week at Tennessee and now has an AFC-high 27 sacks since 2006
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

PostSubject: Re: jaguars @ texans who will win   jaguars @ texans who will win Empty2009-09-27, 04:31

lol i had to put those stats up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jaguars @ texans who will win   jaguars @ texans who will win Empty

Back to top Go down

jaguars @ texans who will win
Page 1 of 1