Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TEXANS VS JAGUARS

Go down 
+7
hof8231
JoshJ81
BOSTN BEANER
Sun
s0liddy
RIP sean taylor
super_mario90
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-04, 05:03

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Houston_Texans_helmet_rightfaceVSTEXANS VS JAGUARS Jacksonville_Jaguars_helmet_rightface
Dem TEXANS gonna get their revenge the 1st time these two teams met houstons D wasn't very good at stopping the run so jones-drew had a huge day on the ground and the texans late in the 4th qtr was at the jags goal line and had (from what i saw) a TD pass but the refs ruled the receiver was out of bounds so the next play was a run by chris brown he fumbled the ball and it was recovered by a jaguar in the endzone (smh) and if they would have scored the game would have went into O.T. and texans probably would have won.

The Texans lost to the Jaguars 31-24 in Week 3 at Reliant Stadium. Quarterback Matt Schaub threw for 300 yards and three touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-04, 05:09

texans gonna kill the jags schaub and dre will put up big #'s. them jags only put up 3 pts against the 49ers a team that the texans aired-it out on and the jags are gonna need to put up more than 3 pts if they wanna beat them texans.

i want slaton more involved in the offence and jacoby jones and davis in the passing game walter is doing good handling all those underneath throws.
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-04, 07:45

wow you always say schaub and dre will put up big numbers every week and they dont
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-04, 12:30

lol^
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-04, 15:21

Tight game.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-04, 16:17

they always put up big #'s against the jags!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-05, 15:49

Texans win 31-10.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-05, 16:13

Can Texans stop the run? I can't remember how their run def is but you know MJD will be on top of that one way or another. Both teams are about equal should be close.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-05, 18:00

since the texans have gotten benard pollard they've improved ALOT! at stopping the run MJD is gonna get shut down.

the jags only scored 3 pts against the niners WTF if they're lucky they'll get a TD lol if them texans score 21 pts in the 1st half the game is over those jags don't have enough fire power to get back into games after trailing by a huge margin
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-05, 20:55

super_mario90 wrote:
TEXANS VS JAGUARS Houston_Texans_helmet_rightfaceVSTEXANS VS JAGUARS Jacksonville_Jaguars_helmet_rightface
Dem TEXANS gonna get their revenge the 1st time these two teams met houstons D wasn't very good at stopping the run so jones-drew had a huge day on the ground and the texans late in the 4th qtr was at the jags goal line and had (from what i saw) a TD pass but the refs ruled the receiver was out of bounds so the next play was a run by chris brown he fumbled the ball and it was recovered by a jaguar in the endzone (smh) and if they would have scored the game would have went into O.T. and texans probably would have won.

The Texans lost to the Jaguars 31-24 in Week 3 at Reliant Stadium. Quarterback Matt Schaub threw for 300 yards and three touchdowns.

I love how you try to be semi-professional in your posts yet you're completely illiterate and a homer. That receiver was out of bounds and how the hell can you say the Texans "probably would have won" if it went to overtime. You have no idea what would have happened. I liked it better when you just copy/pasted stuff, at least your posts wore legible and somewhat intelligent then.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-06, 00:13

if you don't like my thread then GTFO

what words did i misspell
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-06, 06:25

IT'S GAME TIME LET'S GO!
TEXANS VS JAGUARS Bull_Head_Small
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-06, 15:48

super_mario90 wrote:
if you don't like my thread then GTFO

what words did i misspell

No misspellings, just a complete lack of punctuation. It makes it a ****** and a half to read.

And don't talk about staying out of threads, you came into the Miles Austin thread bringing up bullshit about your boy Andre Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-06, 17:04

Their sure was a lot of trash talking about how bad my jags were in this thread and in the chatbox last night by super mario. I am not saying we are some amazing team, cuz we arent, and we have had a relatively easy schedule, but the game just ended with the jags beating the texans again.

I can't wait to see what defense super mario will play. I am thinking either the, "it was luck" or "we just played bad" or maybe the "injuries card"
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-06, 17:23

I will tell you what happened Mod. The Texans SUCK!!! Didn't watch the game because I do not want to follow a team like them. I would rather watch the Cowboys crumble in December than follow a team like Houston. I feel bad for Johnson though and would demand a trade because this team isn't going anywhere for awhile. They don't know how to win.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 03:22

Looks like Sexy Rexy hasn't lost what he learned in chicago. I saw when he first came in the game he was 0 for 2 with a pick. Texans are what I thought the were! A below .500 team.. Like I said look at what teams they've beaten. Nobody besides cincy is even half way decent. My pats are doing a great job of stinking it up too but at least we have some quality wins and are above .500 in first place in our division. Texans can't play buffalo and oakland every week which makes them lose a lot of games.

Finaly mod, u stand up for ur boys in this thread! Haha its great, u let the jags sweep the texans and then make up the arguments for mario, I love it!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 04:17

What a strange ass game texans had so many opportunities to put this game away.

KEY situations in the game

schaub got hurt on the 1st play of the game (dislocated left shoulder) and didn't play the entire 1st qtr.

then near the gaol line RB chris brown ran a sweep to the right part of the feild and tried to throw the ball to ???? i don't f*cking know there was no texans around and the ball was picked off. that right there really f*cked up the game.

Nice plays by the texans

schaub connected to dre with a beautiful 53 yrd pass while dre was being doubled covered and was just so nice i actually felt a tear come out my eye (sniff sniff) i never seen a pass so beautiful.

And rex grossman well..........he's still rex grossman lol

kevin walter made a couple of spectacular catches in traffic and was there when schaub threw to him (salute)

david anderson made an unbelievable catch and made a critical 4th down reception he is really something special he has a history of making "UNBELIEVABLE CATCHES" last season against the ravens he caught a pass with one hand while being hit hard by ray lewis.

I can't believe this jacoby jones missed a team meeting and kubiak suspended him for the game and left him in houston WTF!!!! he's one of the best PR's in the league and replacement martinez dropped a PR but recovered it but he didn't do nothing special like jacoby could've done.

Bad move by kubiak SMH

Last edited by super_mario90 on 2009-12-07, 05:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 04:58

super_mario90 wrote:

schaub got hurt on the 1st play of the game (dislocated left shoulder) and didn't play the entire 1st qtr.

then near the gaol line RB chris brown ran a sweep to the right part of the feild and tried to throw the ball to ???? i don't f*cking know there was no texans around and the ball was picked off. that right there really f*cked up the game.

Nice plays by the texans

schaub connected to dre with a beautiful 52 yrd pass while dre was being doubled covered and was just so nice i actually felt a tear come out my eye (sniff sniff) i never seen a pass so beautiful.

kevin walter made a couple of spectacular catches in traffic and was there when schaub threw to him (salute)

david anderson made an unbelievable catch and made a critical 4th down reception he is really something special he has a history of making "UNBELIEVABLE CATCHES" last season against the ravens he caught a pass with one hand while being hit hard by ray lewis.

I can't believe this jacoby jones missed a team meeting and kubiak suspended him for the game and left him in houston WTF!!!! he's one of the best PR's in the league and replacement martinez dropped a PR but recovered it but he didn't do nothing special like jacoby could've done.

Bad move by kubiak SMH

Nowhere in this post did i see anything the jags did well or any credit given to them. You talked yesterday and the previous time the jags and texans played like the games would be blowout texan wins, yet both times, the jags won. Maybe it is time to give the jaguars some credit. We had injuries, terrible plays, and some bad luck just like you guys did, it is all part of the game.

A team that swept the texans this season and has a better overall record then the texans this year is better then the texans. (obviously being better then the texans doesnt mean much but it is worth saying)

And any excuses in the world are countered by those 2 stats. We are 2-0 against the texans and we have a better overall record than the texans do, so any way that you want to make comparisons, the jags come out ahead.

Yesterday you talked about how the jags could only score 3 points on the 49ers defense and claimed therefore our offense must be terrible, yet we dropped 35 on the texans the first time and 23 this time. A defense that gives up that many points to a "terrible" offense must be one of the worst defenses in the history of the sport.

Sorry for ranting a little, i just stayed quiet before the game while this thread was up and let super mario do his trash talking, while having a hunch that the jaguars would win and i'd get my ultimate revenge this way.

Its funny how last year the jags had superbowl expectations and they finished with only 5 wins. This year they expected to be in a complete rebuilding mode and maybe get 4 wins, and they have started to play suprisingly well. I hope we can finish this season out strong and maybe get that last wildcard spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 05:12

Modrewgnu wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Nice plays by the texans

schaub connected to dre with a beautiful 52 yrd pass while dre was being doubled covered and was just so nice i actually felt a tear come out my eye (sniff sniff) i never seen a pass so beautiful.

Bad move by kubiak SMH

Nowhere in this post did i see anything the jags did well or any credit given to them. You talked yesterday and the previous time the jags and texans played like the games would be blowout texan wins, yet both times, the jags won. Maybe it is time to give the jaguars some credit. We had injuries, terrible plays, and some bad luck just like you guys did, it is all part of the game.

A team that swept the texans this season and has a better overall record then the texans this year is better then the texans. (obviously being better then the texans doesnt mean much but it is worth saying)

And any excuses in the world are countered by those 2 stats. We are 2-0 against the texans and we have a better overall record than the texans do, so any way that you want to make comparisons, the jags come out ahead.

Yesterday you talked about how the jags could only score 3 points on the 49ers defense and claimed therefore our offense must be terrible, yet we dropped 35 on the texans the first time and 23 this time. A defense that gives up that many points to a "terrible" offense must be one of the worst defenses in the history of the sport.

Sorry for ranting a little, i just stayed quiet before the game while this thread was up and let super mario do his trash talking, while having a hunch that the jaguars would win and i'd get my ultimate revenge this way.

Its funny how last year the jags had superbowl expectations and they finished with only 5 wins. This year they expected to be in a complete rebuilding mode and maybe get 4 wins, and they have started to play suprisingly well. I hope we can finish this season out strong and maybe get that last wildcard spot.

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Icon_cheers good s*** mod, its about time someone pu that ass in his place, tuck the fexans! TEXANS VS JAGUARS 649595
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 05:20

when schaub got hurt that messed up the energy of the team but texans D ain't that bad they sacked garrard a couple of times but i can't give them jags any respect cause they are trash and a team that the texans should have beat the only player i have respect for is jones-drew dude is a beast.

if schaub didn't get hurt the game would've ended up different and everyone knows it.

But it was a good game. (i forgot to put that up on my last comment)
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 06:17

energy of the team...........SMH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 12:20

NO when Schaub the Slob got hurt that didn't change anything about the Texans, cause they are just not that great of a team to begin with. You can talk whatever stats you want but the one stat you never talk about is the W. They need to get better. Instead of saying **** the Colts or **** the Pats, you need to be a true fan and say **** schaub and the Texans D and **** Kubiak and hope he doesn't have a job next year. I think whoever said it earlier, said it best, I feel sorry for A. Johnson and I'll add to that list, Daniels. The 2 best players on that team that will never see the light of a playoff game in Houston. Colts could use them as backups, we'll get them to a playoff.

I'm not saying the Jags are great either, but Jags usually play consistently every time they go out and are very tough to beat. They either have a bad outing from start to finish or have a dog fight start to finish, they don't really fall apart.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 14:45

Like mod said, 2-0 against the texans mean they are better then the texans heads up. Better overall record means they are a better team overall then the texans. So, if the jags are garbage then what does that make the texans? Are they as bad as the browns? Raiders? Bucs? Rams?

U guys have won one game against a good team. Keep living off that one quality win vs cincy cuz u won't see any more quality wins this year.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 15:56

super_mario90 wrote:
when schaub got hurt that messed up the energy of the team but texans D ain't that bad they sacked garrard a couple of times but i can't give them jags any respect cause they are trash and a team that the texans should have beat the only player i have respect for is jones-drew dude is a beast.

if schaub didn't get hurt the game would've ended up different and everyone knows it.

But it was a good game. (i forgot to put that up on my last comment)

You are easily the most ignorant and stupid person ever. If the Jags are trash then what does that make the Texans, who they beat twice? Seriously, learn s*** or **** off.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty2009-12-07, 17:00

texans have one of the best offenences and just need to finish games thats all and their D isn't that bad they made plays for the O to come back and win it's like they're getting blownout of games. they just can't finish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEXANS VS JAGUARS   TEXANS VS JAGUARS Empty

Back to top Go down

TEXANS VS JAGUARS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next