Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i need help using the Jaguars

Go down 
+3
Militant X 1
PrimaryFailure6
natoli27
7 posters
AuthorMessage
natoli27
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-30

i need help using the Jaguars Empty
PostSubject: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2008-12-30, 15:26

A lot of people i play are so good with them..i cant figure out how to use them well. any suggestions.. playbooks for them ?
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2008-12-30, 15:45

Play Actions would help u alot since u guys have a pretty mobile QB what system are u on?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2008-12-30, 16:00

next to the Ravens....i also run the Jaguars. i use the RnG playbook. the key to the Jags bruh.....is to make sure that you establish a strong and powerful running game early in the game.....by using that two-headed freak of a backfield in Taylor and MJD. i use Taylor as my FB (fb dives and inside runs) and MJD as my HB (sweeps, tosses and pitches). sometimes i mix that up though.....just to keep people off balance as to not know which one is doing what. but...the I-Formation Twin TE and Fullhouse are HELLACIOUS for my opponents when i am running the Jags.

alot of people also sleep on the Jags WR core. i don't know why! sure...they may drop a few passes here and there (but who doesn't?)....but for the most part...those guys are tuff! they have speed everywhere....and the height to go along with it. then they have 2 big TEs to get the ball to. also....Garrard is as solid, accurate and speedy as they come at the QB position.

and then finally....their defense....is HIGHLY UNDER-RATED in my opinion. they do extremely well out of the 4-3...but i run the 4-6 defense and these cats (no pun intended) are explosive! i hope this helps you bruh! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2008-12-30, 16:12

if ur having a lot of trouble with the Jags you might want to go into practice mode and try to find a good playbook or a new formation.
Back to top Go down
natoli27
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2009-01-01, 14:21

thanks guys! and by the way i have xbox 360, ive been using the Run 'n Gun Play book but im having trouble finding plays out of that, that suite the Jags
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2009-01-01, 14:24

use full house weak fb dive with fred taylor or mjd at fb 1st slot. motion the fb that is not getting the handoff and as soon as he gets in front of mjd or fred taylor this provides good lead blocking and the jags line is decent. fred taylor or mjd should get good yardage on this play. Let me know if u dont understand what i am saying.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2009-01-01, 14:37

ask mod for help with the jags
Back to top Go down
natoli27
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2009-01-01, 15:39

Yo Mod can you help me with the Jags? hit me up wit a messagee. thankss bro
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2009-01-01, 15:55

I personally use the Jaguars almost every game. I like to establish a run and when needed maybe a Rocket Catch with Matt Jones or Reggie Williams and there defensive is TOUGH.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
natoli27
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty2009-01-01, 15:56

thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help using the Jaguars   i need help using the Jaguars Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help using the Jaguars
Page 1 of 1