Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS

Go down 
+27
Cadiz215
city comrade
Spice_Rack101
MidwayMonsta420
C6xtacy
jy335
LordMaiden
Dizz1e
andy_mossberg
Elite
bigbuddah
miked152
TheDon270
Mcnair2Wycheck
KSI GoldPants10
blackheatah23
so much swag
iGotBeast$wag13
JonoTheNut
iG3NoCiiDE x
jsmall28
SiCkOnDaStiCk
MistaFaded
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
-iBleedGreen-
Arelik
g-unit14
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 05:08

andy_mossberg wrote:
7 minute quaters r fine with me but playing these bums that quit in the first qtr suks, i just played some bum was beating him 21-0 in the first and he quit! I had 2 put 72 points on the cpu cuz i wanted the win. If EA is gonna keep the 7min they got 2 do something about the 1st qrt quits. Why dont they just give a win when people quit or disconnect early? 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Icon_mad 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Icon_mad

Yea, you should be able to offer the CPU "mercy" by the 3rd quarter if your up by 20 or by 17 in the 4th and the CPU has to always accept so you still get the win and don't have to waste all day.
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 08:46

So what? For all you level 22's or whatever, if you're so good then just play the fucking game. Really, if you're that good, you still get the win even when playing the computer.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 11:51

Plus with the accellerated clock it's easy to just kill the clock if your opponent wins.
Back to top Go down
jy335
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 12:00

i think alot of people are bitching because there game play is designed to run up the clock so they only have the chance to score where it puts your opponent is a draw back where you know they have to pass because there is less time on the clock.

7min qtrs are perfect so it stops people like they to run the clock out all the time so it puts players in this kind of game plan.

i say this because when i frist played this game online i seen my self in these situtations where my opponent killed the first qtr and most of the second where i get the ball back with like 1min and change, obv im gona pass to get better gains.
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 12:37

I like it. I think the 5 min 1/4s were way too fast. I give ass whippings, I recieve ass whippings. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 12:48

i played my first 7 min quarter game and it didnt feel that bad maybe caus it was a great game but this guys offense was great and he ate up a whole quarter plus 2 minutes in the second soo i mean it seems long and can be long if your gettin dominated but it feels longer than a regular 5 minute qt game...if ppl didnt ****** abut the game so much they wouldnt had changed it. if u can score 20+ points on a 5 min qt game 7 min qt games u can score 30+
Back to top Go down
MidwayMonsta420
New MS Member
New MS Member
MidwayMonsta420

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 12:49

C6xtacy wrote:
I like it. I think the 5 min 1/4s were way too fast. I give ass whippings, I recieve ass whippings. It is what it is.

I agree...I think the momentum aspect of the game is really underrated...It just seems like once you get in a whole, its hard to get out. Or vice versa, if everything keeps going your way then it continues. At least online it is. Most of my friends that I play are an embarrasment to the Madden football franchise...
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-25, 16:20

What I dont get is why EA had to incorperate the acc clock in their desicion. Its like that had to have it in, they could have just went back to the regular 5 min no acc.
Back to top Go down
city comrade
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-27, 17:34

7mins is just to long, the game becomes boring 5min was just, and if ya play in offline tournment the quarters are only 3mins
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-27, 18:07

I remember back in some of the old versions of Madden if you were beating the computer by 21 in the 3rd quarter or 17 in the 4th you could offer the computer mercy. I don't know why they ever got rid of that.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-27, 18:24

the accelerated clock is to cut down on the offensive cheese.if they didnt have it half the posts would be whinning about the offensive cheese so im glad they put it in as well as 7 min quarters.since alot on here only use cheese it gives u time to figure it out.with 5 min quarters by the time u figure it out u have 1 last drive to decide the game.with 7...u figure it out by halftime n toast em in the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
jy335
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-29, 09:10

Exactly Ghost, i played a rank 13 yesterday, i lost granted im only a 6, but i typicaly get blown out by them my record is 31-11, his was 89-20, but i played a really great game vs him i lost by a td, but in the 5 min qtrs i would of got blown out because he kept doing this one shitty play that i could not stop but i figured it out by the 1st qtr with the extra time. I approve of it
Back to top Go down
llogic
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 09:19

Cadiz215 wrote:
I remember back in some of the old versions of Madden if you were beating the computer by 21 in the 3rd quarter or 17 in the 4th you could offer the computer mercy. I don't know why they ever got rid of that.

yeah that would be a great add
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 09:33

jy335 wrote:
Exactly Ghost, i played a rank 13 yesterday, i lost granted im only a 6, but i typicaly get blown out by them my record is 31-11, his was 89-20, but i played a really great game vs him i lost by a td, but in the 5 min qtrs i would of got blown out because he kept doing this one shitty play that i could not stop but i figured it out by the 1st qtr with the extra time. I approve of it
i just won a game last night cause of the 7min quarters. i was loseing by 8 in the fourth and made a 4th down stop with 30 seconds.
i did a screen to chris johnson and TD 11 seconds left.
OT he wins the coin toss for over time.
i get a pick in field goal rang for him.
i did 2 runs got a first then on my next first a run. then a swing pass to chris johnson and that put me in field goal rang.
so i did a fb dive he broke a 40 yard run for a TD and i won.
he was a level 19. he message me good game i didnt say anything cause i went to the kitchen. there was anther message "wow i cant even get a good game you sucky ass bitch"
haha i was like "i beatttt thaaatttt assss"
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 09:48

The 7 mins is perfect. Forces people to play ball. If your one of these cats with only a few good plays you get exposed, lmao! If you think about it, forces players to open their off and def pbs. It also gives you time to figure out what your opp is doing on off and def. For those of you who get in that position where you are doing your man bad, try out some new formations on off and def! I'm loving it!
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 09:51

Yungboi76 wrote:
The 7 mins is perfect. Forces people to play ball. If your one of these cats with only a few good plays you get exposed, lmao! If you think about it, forces players to open their off and def pbs. It also gives you time to figure out what your opp is doing on off and def. For those of you who get in that position where you are doing your man bad, try out some new formations on off and def! I'm loving it!

yes, because of the 7min quaters i found a new game plan. which is like 100x better than before.
i would consider it cheesey but what ever. 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 970642
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS   7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

7 MIN ONLINE RANKED GAMES EA SUCKS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2