Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

recording online games

Go down 
+3
o Cpt ViDeO o
Th3 Ac3r
B-__-R-__-B
7 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

recording online games Empty
PostSubject: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 19:48

okay so i wanna be able to record some of my games online so i can share them with all of you, what the best way to go about doing so? capture card? im real new to the whole thing so any suggestions would be great guys! thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 20:00

I point the webcam on my mac at the screen and record from their, so when im done the video is on the computer and i can start editing.. The downside is that it doesnt have that good quality, which capture cards are better for
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 20:25

Theres a few options, acer listed one cool way. recording online games Icon_cool

Another way is you can buy a Dazzle 100 or 170($40-90). This is what I use for now, but you wont be able to record in HD only SD. Sad

The next best way is a bit pricey, Is with a Hauppauge HD PVR($200.00), Im getting one at the end of the month so Im holding off for that then tutorials and live games will be in at least 720p HD. Smile

The Best overall way is with the Black Magic Intensity Pro($200.00). It's only for your PC and its pricey too. You can plug you composites directly to your PC and capture in 1080p.

As for the dazzle, I have the 170, but from my research the 100 is better cause you can broadcast online.

But overall for quality HD is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 21:17

so i if i had cash to blow wich one would you suggest? also out of the two $200.00 ones wich one is better?
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 21:54

I'm not an expert at all on this, and I'm interested in filming my games. I want to be able to stream them online, and also view them separately. I use ustream, a free online streaming tool, and my friend uses his Hauppauge HD PVR and can stream. I would use PC, and I would like to keep it in the $200 range. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 22:04

Well you see cpt, anything i do instantly become cool Cool
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 22:16

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
so i if i had cash to blow which one would you suggest? also out of the two $200.00 ones which one is better?

If you have a laptop go with the PVR, a Desktop go with the BMI.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 22:18

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Well you see cpt, anything i do instantly become cool Cool
recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool recording online games Icon_cool

See you did it again....
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-13, 22:25

sh!t, i didnt even realize i did it Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
bambam1994
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-14, 15:44

yeah get a capcard
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-15, 02:49

i bought a "DAZZLE DIGITAL VIDEO CREATOR 80" for $15 on ebay and the quality not that bad but if you want top quality then do what CPT said, but heres the quality of my vids and this play is a glitch to lol

https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=MaddenNFL10_EastCoastDog__005.flv
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty2010-02-15, 15:02

I have Pinnacle Studio 11 it has pretty good quality.

If anyone has a play or anything and want me to break it down I will record it for you and post it on the site and give you credit for the PLAY! Just let me know guys if you want to me record something for you. My PSN is c4jun1119. You can do the play while I play defense. I will record it and post it on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recording online games   recording online games Empty

Back to top Go down

recording online games
Page 1 of 1