Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games

Go down 
+11
jwhite
brazil
BOSTN BEANER
keithqsr
Fudgy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
EggzOverEazy
carlo874
Baseballa
Fcash23
Fudopi is That Dude
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty
PostSubject: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 06:54

you think we could complain enough to get it set back to NORMAL?

I mean fa real...

we should.

If they don't change it back, for real I'm not playin online anymore. I don't want to feel like I'm throwing passes to WR's running routes in a bowl of pudding. And Ronnie Brown shouldn't run like he has concrete blocks on his feet. Normal was perfect pretty much.

When the games on slow, real life Desean Jackson runs faster than Virtual Desean Jackson, if you want a real sim game, shouldn't the players run the speed they really do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Fcash23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 09:30

This for the ps3?
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 11:41

Its for madden in general for all consoles. But fudopi has a 360.
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 12:08

desean jackson is like one of the faster players in madden though...it seems like every other time i play the eagles he brings a kick off return to the house. and last year it sucked when a seventy speed tight end could outrun everyone on ur defense if he was in the open field
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 12:45

man i went over to that site, i check the thread where they were discussin the new change..... it was like 3 dudes who were happy about it, and 50 people sayin "fuck EA"

so who knows whatll happen
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 14:09

who is os
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 14:17

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
who is os

operation sports
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
keithqsr
New MS Member
New MS Member
keithqsr

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 15:10

Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi wrote:
you think we could complain enough to get it set back to NORMAL?

I mean fa real...

we should.

If they don't change it back, for real I'm not playin online anymore. I don't want to feel like I'm throwing passes to WR's running routes in a bowl of pudding. And Ronnie Brown shouldn't run like he has concrete blocks on his feet. Normal was perfect pretty much.

When the games on slow, real life Desean Jackson runs faster than Virtual Desean Jackson, if you want a real sim game, shouldn't the players run the speed they really do?

I doubt it.Ian Cummings and operationsports.com are in a partnership.He and the Madden 10 team are members who interact with members.In turn ,certain operationsports board members were invited to play early buillds of the game.Operationsports became the site because the great Ian Cummings was their, asked for input and answered questions.It hyped up anticipation for the game and operationsports.com became even more popular.Since the release of Madden 10 , Ian Cummings has instead created a twitter account and has posted only a few replies about Madden 10.Board members have been calling him out.Operationsports has killed any thread or member who attempts to question Ian. "Alright thats enough. You want to insult the dev team, go do it at IGN.
If you hate the game then sell it, or maybe rent it first next time you
don't waste your money."-Operationsports mod reply

Ian Cumming's instead of wanting to address folks who PURCHASED the game and had questions decided to ignore them.

"PS this was a great thread to find people to add to my ignore list!"

If you now even make a post with Ian in the title it will get locked.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 15:31

OS is gay!they got the speed changed and I bet they still suck!! Its annoying how they have so much input on this game!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 16:44

I'm bouta hit him on twitter (I new I'd find a use for that s*** when I made it a few days ago)

I think if enough people complain we could get it switched back, so whatever your way of complaining is, do it.

thanks haha.

But for now I think I'm just gonna set my offline speed back to normal and then play my own s***, or play NCAA.

But damn, now we know not to trust the madden devs anymore. Ian Cummings made it sound like he was making a game where he'd give people what they wanted, instead he gives the people he agrees with what they want, if your thoughts are different he doesn't give a ****. So next year when they're blowing it up like they're gonna listen to the community, I guess the community isn't most madden players, it's like 5 of em.
Back to top Go down
keithqsr
New MS Member
New MS Member
keithqsr

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 16:53

The Madden community is simply not operationsports alone.They are in bed together.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-22, 16:55

that's my point.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-23, 03:11

There is no way EA sports can please everybody. Some people really like the realistic game speed.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-23, 03:15

I like being able to see the holes open up in the run game. I like being able to make the correct read when dropping back to pass.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-23, 13:37

I think they turned the speed back up this morning...I could be wrong but it seemed a hell of a lot faster than yesterday.. My timing was out of wack for about 2 qtrs.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-24, 01:05

I have never noticed any difference in the game speed.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-24, 01:17

i haven't noticed a difference in speed either, but someone said something about it only affecting the 360 because the PS3 was already at the speed. none of it made any real sense to me
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-24, 02:33

brazil wrote:
I like being able to see the holes open up in the run game. I like being able to make the correct read when dropping back to pass.

Then again, some of our minds work fast enough to play on normal speed, which was the most realistic.

normal the speed setting on madden 10, not the speed of madden 09.

But yeah guys they didn't change anything on ps3.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-24, 02:45

Does your mom know that you're up this late?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-24, 02:54

brazil wrote:
Does your mom know that you're up this late?

**makes old man bite the curb**
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-24, 04:09

madden just adjust s*** stop the whining and play if not gtfo we all are on the same boat and yes the speed sucks but hey it is expected from the makers of the game , but on the real soldier on bruh
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty2009-08-24, 10:28

i dunno but i heard somthin bout the speed suppose to change today... can wait n see wat happens too it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games   Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games Empty

Back to top Go down

Since OS complained enough to get game speed to slow in ranked games
Page 1 of 1