Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Things wrong with madden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
360Ravens
New MS Member
New MS Member
360Ravens

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Things wrong with madden Empty
PostSubject: Things wrong with madden   Things wrong with madden Empty2009-09-20, 11:15

This is not a mindless rant, i just want a second opinion.

Passing

1. Not a realistic pocket, defense will rush a direction there is no QB and still get blocked like its holding.

2. DEs don't rush the outside and DTs dont bullrush

3. Is there a commit run/pass button like in 09 because PA seems to work against me alot on both sides of the ball

4. Backing off man coverage doesnt seem to eliminate anything deep, backing off coverage seems to allow as much deep as pressing coverage.

Running

1. I seem to get stuffed on some run plays when im in a running formation against 5 men in the box

2. D-lineman don't do arm tackles

3. Same deal with passing thing.. defense and blockers will just tustle head on and not in the direction of the runner

4. No cut blocks or good push

5. Runners will basically sprint on the spot if there is a crowd of blockers not in front of them instead of squeezing through gaps. I done a QB sneak once where the QB dived straight on the floor for no gain because the O-Lineman don't go low or get a push, the QB then got straight up and ran it in for a TD....BS lol..

Special teams

1. You can't block punts with 10 rushers against 8 blockers.

2. FG accruacy is way too good, i have never hit a kick wide.

Other game modes

1. In franchise, you can offer Adrian Peterson and a 1st and 2nd round draft pick to GB for Aaron Kampan and they will decline... You can then offer Araan Kampan plus the two picks to Min for AP and they will decline...

2. Superstar is just BS, is was much better in 07

Other than that, its quite a good game...lol

So post your opinions on these issues and some other ones i have missed, thanks...
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with madden   Things wrong with madden Empty2009-09-20, 21:11

some of it could be improved a little, but it's not a big deal. useless post. + theres other posts just like it.
Back to top Go down
J-$hYnE
New MS Member
New MS Member
J-$hYnE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with madden   Things wrong with madden Empty2009-09-22, 17:42

you should post that on the EA site
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with madden   Things wrong with madden Empty2009-09-22, 17:51

for the deep coverage, come out in zone, press cover then quick audible to man for a delay bump.. works better..

i mean its not like 5 man rushes dont stop the run in the real NFL.. it can just b a nice play but the DT or whoever gets off his block.. if u can never get by a 5 man rush then u need to get yo run game up and hit the lab..

im sure in the next couple years they might add cut blocks..

umm how many times r punts actually blocked in the NFL.. its realistic.. whether u like it or not.. and u r sayin that u would rather have it so that accuracy takes a toll on how good the kick is?? then u dont get awarded for ur skill.. not everyone knows how to hit a 55+ yarder but it shouldnt hurt the ppl who can.. thats sumthin that u can control and u should b happy bout it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things wrong with madden   Things wrong with madden Empty

Back to top Go down

Things wrong with madden
Page 1 of 1