Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Struggling to beat nano's, need help

Go down 
+4
Jae Heat
ghostnote
blackheatah23
macdaddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty
PostSubject: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-21, 09:53

No matter what I do, I cant seem to succeed against good Nano's. Nada Zip Zilch.

I usually come out in Gun, slide protect to the right, have the back that is on the left side block left, roll a little to the right after the snap. Most of the time, this buys me a second or maybe two.

But I cant seem to complete a pass against any type of Nano (zone or Man). I have tried slants, drags, and curls and usually get picked.

Last guy I lost to used Dallas and put Demarcus Ware at MLB. It was like a one man nano. He just moved Ware about 3-5 yards behind the NT. Whammo! I had no time and it was BnR man, I couldn't complete crap.

It seems like whenever I use the Gun, even if I hurry to the line, the QB has to step his leg twice before I can snap, which gives the opponent around 8 seconds to set it up. If I come out under center, I cant buy enough time.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could do a 1 play write up on something that works. Then I can at least see the concepts in action and have something to build on. Something I can practice for a bit and get a feel for it. Right now I just cant stop from getting my but whooped.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-21, 23:59

First dont run out of the gun that helps nanos out second use alot pass that have your hb or te going to the flats and thats it flats kills nanos easily
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 04:59

how to beat nano's
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 09:36

blackheatah23 wrote:
First dont run out of the gun that helps nanos out second use alot pass that have your hb or te going to the flats and thats it flats kills nanos easily

Not entirely. Bcuz of that way of thinking, my nanos keeps my cbs covering flats. That's every1s first thought. " he's blitzing so Ima hit the flat." it's ususally a loss of yds or pick 6. Plus bnr don't let the wr's get out for a few. Usually hitting the hb somewhere in mid field or flooding a particular zone.
Back to top Go down
joker2raw
New MS Member
New MS Member
joker2raw

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 10:03

HB or WR screen
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 10:06

fast QB and rollout or run back and throw screens or any type of route to RB IMO
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 10:32

Try a four wide formation. Throw to your slots on short, flat routes.
If not, use a halfback screen or a tight end screen. Flats and screens. All day.
That keeps the defense honest.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 11:44

blackheatah23 wrote:

only certain nanos. there are plenty out there with flat coverage and others that run cover 2 will even bump the outside WRs. then you got man-based nanos with extra DB's that (with the exception of the backfield) can bump everyone on the LOS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 14:00

Thanx ghost note. That gives me some good ideas.

I need to switch up my playbook and use something that has some decent IForm Twin and/or singleback sets. I've been playing Gun offense since madden 10 came out, mostly passing with some occasional draws mixed in.

I really should go back to what I was doing in 09, more under center, better protection schemes, more running. Course it helps when you have a speedy running back...

Screens work, but you cant throw them all game long. A good player will sniff it out and start eating it up. You can't do it unless you have him worried about something else...
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty2009-09-22, 14:25

Yeah, but you catch them napping once in a while. Then they'll jettison the game plan. So mix up everything you can.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Struggling to beat nano's, need help   Struggling to beat nano's, need help Empty

Back to top Go down

Struggling to beat nano's, need help
Page 1 of 1