Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do I beat this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

How do I beat this? Empty
PostSubject: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty2009-08-30, 14:37

Ok I played this guy today and all he did was nano me and I could not score on Offense at all. OK regualrly its really easy to beat nanos cause its man to man but I could not beat this at all. I tried flats to the running back and right when i touch the ball I get jacked. I tried slants and quick outs and he had such good bump n run by the time he got to me my guys had only gone 1 yard. I tried running and still nothing. any help?
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty2009-08-30, 14:39

lol what was this guys name and what system was he on theres no nano that can cover the flats or a slant its basicly imposible
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty2009-08-30, 14:44

I forget his name but everything I usually do against nanoers didn't work this game.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty2009-08-30, 14:46

i understand how the bump and run coverage can take away the slants. but, here's what you could do. you said he has the flats covered. try going into a shotgun set with two backs, and put a halfback in the fullbacks spot. one of them should be open. also, you could try slide protection, hiking the ball before the nano is set up, and motioning a WR/TE behind the linemen and hiking the ball so he'll stay in to block. one of these should work.
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty2009-08-30, 14:52

k I'll try that next time
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty2009-08-30, 15:25

ok heres 3 good tips for ya...1...if u go in a 1 back formarion with tight ends at both ends of the line and keep them in to block it stops nano's because the whole line blocks different.its the best way to counter nano's.2....dont select your offensive play until maybe 12 secs left so when u leave the playcalling screen and line up for the play the def only has about 6 secs to set up their nano's.you cant audible this way and have to run the play the way its called but youll burn the def while theyre scrambling their guys around trying to set up nano's.3...after u select your play hurry your guys up to the line and snap the ball as quick as u can.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty2009-08-31, 21:35

1. quick pass out of the gun

2. slide protection - press L2, then press up, down, left, or right on the left thumbstick

3. hot route the FB or TE to stay in and block

4. motion WR and hike the ball when he's behind the line and he will stay in and block
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I beat this?   How do I beat this? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I beat this?
Page 1 of 1