Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

texans D PB? Any advice?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pudmoker5000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-25

texans D PB? Any advice? Empty
PostSubject: texans D PB? Any advice?   texans D PB? Any advice? Empty2009-09-21, 04:51

So after playin with alot of teams and tryin to figure out who imma stick to ~ ive taken a liking to the texans...i can produce on offense but damn i dont know what PB to run on D......any advice?
Back to top Go down
madden101
New MS Member
New MS Member
madden101

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: texans D PB? Any advice?   texans D PB? Any advice? Empty2009-09-23, 18:30

46 pb is good
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: texans D PB? Any advice?   texans D PB? Any advice? Empty2009-09-27, 03:58

4-3 that's what i use and i use mario alot comeing off the edge he so fast and good he's hard to stop he can spin he can bull rush and creates alot of turn over's he'll force any qb out the pocket and make them throw a bad pass my advice use him and stay in some kind of zone it work's for me (he avredges 5 sack's a game) alone so you really don't have to blitz he can get you sack's 4-3 is a good D
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: texans D PB? Any advice?   texans D PB? Any advice? Empty2009-09-27, 11:24

multiple D because it has a little of everything...4-3, 3-4, 46, nickel 2-4-5/1-5-5/3-3-5/ dime ,dollar ,and quater
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: texans D PB? Any advice?   texans D PB? Any advice? Empty2009-09-27, 22:05

I only play with the texans and I try to maximize the talent. I run jets pb and I rearranged some personnel. I may sound crazy but it works. First put de Smith at Rde. Replace replace smith with Conner barwin. He's 6-4 256 and just as fast as Mario. I run 3-4 so I put adibi as second middle backer next to ryans because he's fast. I put Brian Cushing on the right outside he can play either side because he's that good. I put Mario on the left side at Lb. I send him all over the place and no one ever knows where he's comin from. Only thing is don't get him in coverage situations because he can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: texans D PB? Any advice?   texans D PB? Any advice? Empty

Back to top Go down

texans D PB? Any advice?
Page 1 of 1