Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden

Go down 
+8
-iBleedGreen-
kyman
BoSpOrTsFaN
Crunk
Mickey
Swag Escobar
Fudopi is That Dude
Militant X 1
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty
PostSubject: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:08

okay....my boys are the Ravens. here's what i hate about them:

1. Flacco is slow as syrup on the game....but he can move out on the field in real life. ea upgrade please!

2. McGahee is a good back......but.....if i run him too much too early...he get's hurt. the lack of a speedy back weakens the backfield some

3. all of the WRs are small. Mason plays like he has stickum on his hands...but his speed is only 88. Figures has burner speed at 97...but his hands are horrible.

4. O-line is weak in areas. Ogden's retirement hurt them on this game

5. the2 DEs are bull-rushers but they are extremely slow...at 66/69 speeds. the 3-4 helps greatly.

6. not enough fast and lockdown or press coverage CBs.

7. Stover couldn't kick a deep field goal to save his life

other than these....THE RAVENS are my boy! lol!

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2008-11-21, 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:13

My team is the Eagles -

1. How often Westbrook gets injured (at least 2/3 of the games I play)

2. How small Reggie Brown and Kevin Kurtis are...

3. Quentin Mikell can't get a pick for his life.

Other than that I love them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:21

all of what milliant says but in 4 lineman sets i use suggz and antwan barnes at ends mostly the O-line thing ( so many would be TD runs but 1 lineman lets go) and mcgahee getting injured every 3 plays aaaaaaaand the fact that felix jones and ray rice ran the same time in the 40 yard dash in the combine but felix came out with a 97 speed and ray rice has a 91...wtf?
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:32

My only guess is that speed is so important in the gm that is what makes the player great. hestor is a 100 spd. He isnt the fastest in the league but they had to make his spd high so he could dominate like he does on kick and punt returnss. Felix came out of college being the more explosive player while raywas more of a bruiser.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:35

Any upgrade for the Raiders would be nice lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:37

i hate that everybody thinks its cheap to use my team
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:41

Soxpats2428 wrote:
i hate that everybody thinks its cheap to use my team

not me Sox! stay loyal to your team bruh! i really don't care who people run against me. i just love to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 19:57

its not really cheap cause its all really stoppable but the way brady can throw accurately in any kind of scenario is cheap tho i dont hate patriots players tho ill still play them if thats your team then its ur team
Back to top Go down
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 20:46

.my back up quater back
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 21:04

Well I use two team the Eagles and the Titans...

Eagles:

1. Donovan McNabb- Yeah he is a good QB but I don't like him in real life, never did, and I don't like him in Madden. I sometimes sub Kolb in not going to lie.

2. The height of my recievers/ Reggie Brown sucks- Reggie Brown sucks..

3. The drop picks all the time.. no matter who it is (DB) but my linebackers will make better catches than Reggie Brown...

4. Did I mention Reggie Brown sucks?

Titans:

1. Kerry Collins takes 4 days to throw the ball.

2. Recievers are young, and ratings aren't that great.

Other than that I have no complaints about either team. I love them. I am undefeated with the Titans!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 22:24

Steelers

Jeff Reed has no leg at all....

Line does nothing passing wise so i never get a full read before i gotta throw..

Holmes constantly refuses to burn anyone

Some how Big Ben only throws to high for sweed and miller when it counts most

Ben misses wide open deep players

Parker fumbles when i try to establish run
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-21, 23:07

Broncos:

Brandon Marshall is one of the elite WRs in the NFL, yet he has no hands in the game.

Matt Prater has trouble kicking a 50-yd FG even though he has one of the strongest legs in the NFL--I just got the roster update though and that's improved quite a bit.

Eh, I guess that's all I can think of, so maybe it's not as bad as I thought when I started this post lol
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-22, 00:16

I hate that t.o has a user catch and f-n drops it.. No one hits him he just drops the ball.. And I hate that my D in the middle of the field sux. I control the mlb and still get burned.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-22, 00:24

You've gotta admit tho that T.O. dropping the ball isn't completely out of the ordinary...and I'm not really kidding either. Every single time I watch the Cowboys, he either drops a pass or juggles the ball before he catches it. And in no way am I denying the fact that he's a historically elite receiver...he's just dropped his fair share on the way up.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-22, 00:53

Ya but he doesn't bobble it, I'm saying i have the catch secured then when i land i have the ball,then from no where the ball falls.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-22, 12:04

Vikings :

1) HAVE NO QB..Tavaris can scramble but cant throw on the run

2) Gus Ferrotte can't move out of the pocket because of his slowness

3) Smallest Cornerbacks EVER
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-22, 12:12

When i go Bucs

Galloway drops quite a few i had him wide open on a PA bomb by Garcia and Garcia GOT LAID OUT ON IT and galloway AI dives and drops it

How they give no arm to Jeff
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-22, 12:24

lol when i use the bucs garcia is terrible. SO inconsistant i can have galloway open across the middle with safety behind and he unerthrows most of the time.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty2008-11-22, 12:58

Garcia does very well for me i normally do not go to deep though i love the TB backs i had a 20 + play drive on one guy

Garcia always comes up when i need him though

4th down i am down 3

screen is covered i run around as i send Dunn or Cadillac strakin across with play maker he hits em for first down

i am tryin to get first down he breaks a tackle in Back Field hits askew for a first and askew
askew turns it into a 33 yarder.

Garcia also ran in 10 yards on 3rd down to win game fefore the askew play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden   Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden Empty

Back to top Go down

Things You Hate About Your Team in Madden
Page 1 of 1