Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to be better at the defensive line

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor365
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-27

How to be better at the defensive line Empty
PostSubject: How to be better at the defensive line   How to be better at the defensive line Empty2009-09-14, 18:00

when playing d i use julius peppers, but i cannot seem to to swim or do the moves to get to the quaterback, what should i do
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How to be better at the defensive line   How to be better at the defensive line Empty2009-09-14, 23:48

get to the outside and come in to rush the quarterback
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to be better at the defensive line   How to be better at the defensive line Empty2009-09-14, 23:56

bring one DE and put next to the opposite DE and rush the outside..u should be able to rush by and maybe setup holes for other lineman to get thru
Back to top Go down
Potent
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How to be better at the defensive line   How to be better at the defensive line Empty2009-09-18, 02:22

lol, no don't listen to them. I only ever use carolina and a great way to get pressure with Juilius Peppers is once the ball is snapped. Move him as if you plan on attacking the qb from the outside, then press up on the right stick, or down on it. He'll either push his way to the inside, or you'll spin to the inside. Usually the guard won't be in a position to assist on the block since your first move was to the outside. I usually get pressure in out 2 seconds with this. Not a nano or anything, but it is nice on 3rd and deep and you only feel like using 3, 2 or even 1 pass rusher to maximize coverage.
Back to top Go down
Blackscorpion11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: How to be better at the defensive line   How to be better at the defensive line Empty2009-09-18, 20:02

Emperor365 wrote:
when playing d i use julius peppers, but i cannot seem to to swim or do the moves to get to the quaterback, what should i do

The right trigger works for pass rushing same as it does for rushing.. When you pull it, the O-line vaccums to you just like the D-line to a ball carrier..

Try stick left/right with NO RT TRIGGER...only sprint when you have a clear path to the qb... also use X and dive at the qb. You'll cover alot of ground and his passing animation will cut short and go into a falling down animation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be better at the defensive line   How to be better at the defensive line Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be better at the defensive line
Page 1 of 1