Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cmon man u gotta give it up.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ofeelema
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Cmon man u gotta give it up. Empty
PostSubject: Cmon man u gotta give it up.   Cmon man u gotta give it up. Empty2009-09-11, 11:25

Ok we've all played that guy that hits the receiver right after he catches the ball and the receiver drops the ball! Normally it would be an completion and just a tackle. But the guy continues to hit & knock the ball out all game long (He's doing something). I have been in the lab trying to find out how this is done. I've set the computer team up to throw all hooks & I've tried tackling them every way I could think of, with every combination of the strip tackle I could. Cmon man give it up...How is this done!!!?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Cmon man u gotta give it up.   Cmon man u gotta give it up. Empty2009-09-11, 11:56

its just speedy controller work. quick sticks. you have to immediately press circle or whatever it is on XBOX to change to the nearest defender, and then (basically in the same movement) you have to super-fast hit the hit stick. its not a cheat, or a glitch, or anything. its normal gameplay, pretty realistic too, especially with how easy passing is this year, the hit after the catch is important.

i've been trying to remember to hold R1 when i catch the ball in traffic because i know ill get hit, so i was hoping it would hold on to the ball... but i havent been effective with it yet. just make sure you watch what your WR is running in to when you throw to him. if you see a defender waiting on the receiver, maybe try a different option.
Back to top Go down
TheMurdaMann10
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMurdaMann10

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Cmon man u gotta give it up.   Cmon man u gotta give it up. Empty2009-09-11, 15:08

They press the strip ball button right when your reciever is catching it. It really gets annoying, but it is legit.
Back to top Go down
as_per
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Cmon man u gotta give it up.   Cmon man u gotta give it up. Empty2009-09-14, 10:59

Well... it's is totally legit. When throwing ball try and precision pass away from defender... Try running crossing routes (lead receiver v man/ Throw behind receiver v zones) and I like to think that the triangle button helps to 1) close to QB and 2)cover up ball on catch. I also like the dive button which allows the WR(only?) to assume the fetal position before getting blown up, but haven't been able to consistently enable this animation. It's kinda cool that the blow up is kinda easy to perform on D- there's nothing worse than not being able to stop an 8 yard hook on 3 and 6. Except maybe not being able to stop an 80 yard bomb on 1st or 2nd or 3rd and 10. Any tips? Anyone? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cmon man u gotta give it up.   Cmon man u gotta give it up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cmon man u gotta give it up.
Page 1 of 1