Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I should just give up in life...

Go down 
+3
Modrewgnu
iNfam0us88
BoSpOrTsFaN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

I should just give up in life... Empty
PostSubject: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-08-31, 23:09

i was on a 4 game losing streak coming into this game desperatly looking for a win.

i started moving the ball nice up and down the feild. a couple of turnovers is why i only get 17 points.

i am up 17-14 with about 15 sec left. for the 3rd time in the game he gets a touchdown off the wide receiver glitch.
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/370902

my loosing streak continues and my anger builds up.

Frigan people that consistantly use this glitch. it's fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-08-31, 23:25

Yeah it's sad ppl can't just str8 up and try to win fair... :smh: sad world we live in
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-01, 02:39

wow that has got to be the gayest way to lose ever. that is so sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-01, 07:41

when he started doing this i had a 1 touchdown lead. i was passing very effectively but then decided i was just gunna run the clock out all game and give him no time on offense. didn't work as effectively as i wanted it to though.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-01, 11:57

I d/c people who don't play the right way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
PhillyALLday
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-01, 12:00

if u report this to EA u can get his record erased or if u want u get a vid of u doin the Direct snap then report it to EA and get ur record reset but do it soon b4 they start banning ppl instead of bein nice and reseting there rec
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-01, 13:40

no i'm not gunna rset my rec.

and i dont know how to dc people.
Back to top Go down
iwannaboom
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-12, 13:23

At the first sign your opponet starts glitching,go to ball control offense(dives,counters,west coast type short passes.....)and control the tempo of the game.My motto is,"You can't score if you don't have the ball." If they see that you are driving succesfully in the 4th qtr,they will probably pull the plug anyway.Just keep playing online,play all comers b/c the more you play glitchers,the better prepared you will be to face the next one.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-12, 16:12

Bryan wrote:
no i'm not gunna rset my rec.

and i dont know how to dc people.

On 360, just take your cord out, on ps3 I have no idea.

iwannaboom wrote:
At the first sign your opponet starts glitching,go to ball control offense(dives,counters,west coast type short passes.....)and control the tempo of the game.My motto is,"You can't score if you don't have the ball." If they see that you are driving succesfully in the 4th qtr,they will probably pull the plug anyway.Just keep playing online,play all comers b/c the more you play glitchers,the better prepared you will be to face the next one.

But short passes are the only way for them to take it to the house on a pic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
iwannaboom
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-12, 16:57

That's why you read their glitchy defense so they don't get a chance to pic it off.Remember,you are using a ball control offense..."Patience,young grasshopper".....
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty2008-09-12, 18:49

call the suicide hotline they will help u tell them your story they got a solution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should just give up in life...   I should just give up in life... Empty

Back to top Go down

I should just give up in life...
Page 1 of 1