Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need some help beating heavy nano's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty
PostSubject: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty2009-09-11, 10:56

Lately I have been getting the crap kicked out of me by a heavy dose of nano's.

I could setup my protection (slide line one direction, block back
opposite side) to give me a couple of seconds to throw instead of an
insta-sack.... only I can never find anyone open except maybe a guy in
the flat (maybe) and he usually gets hit sticked for a fumble or
stopped for minimal gain.

Sometimes the Nano is man, but usually its a zone or zone combo (I am
guessing), and I just cant get anyone open. I can run a screen for a
big gain once... after that they will be manually covering it.

Anyone have good strategies for beating heavy nano's?
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty2009-09-11, 17:36

run a singleback formation with t.e's on each side of the line and keep 1 of em in to block and slide proteact your line n roll out or keep both of em in to block n drop straight back.whan u use this formation and keep the t.e in to block the line blocks different then an i formation or 2 back set.u can also run off tackle against nanos with this formation.
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty2009-09-11, 17:51

i agree thats what i use
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty2009-09-11, 21:46

that might work for a few plays.. but if u got a smart person they could send a contain out there and u done.. rolling out isnt always the best thing to do.. u need to find plays in shotty where u get passes off quick and have a RB block.. thats what i do and what i find effective..
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty2009-09-11, 22:11

the can run contain against my off tackle run all day.i would tear that up but ur right ballhawk...if u run anything to much itll get eaten alive.just like if they run nanos all game.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty2009-09-12, 00:51

yea.. all they gotta do is fake a nano or like only send 1 LB and send sumone in contain.. if u keep scramblin out they will just hit u wit a contain and thats an easy sack or he will have u scramblin around where u will prolly throw a pick, throw it away or maybe complete a pass depending on the pass rush.. u gotta b able to stop nanos early and they will more than likely b stopped for the rest of the game..
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty2009-09-15, 00:59

When you first break the huddle in shotgun hot route the RB to block opposite the side he is lined up. He will step up in the middle and that's were most nanos are sent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help beating heavy nano's   Need some help beating heavy nano's Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help beating heavy nano's
Page 1 of 1