Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ronnie Brown amazing arm?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilshep62
New MS Member
New MS Member
lilshep62

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Ronnie Brown amazing arm? Empty
PostSubject: Ronnie Brown amazing arm?   Ronnie Brown amazing arm? Empty2009-09-10, 07:50

i was playing a guy with the dolphins last night and he was throwing bombs and lasers with ronnie brown. that isnt even the crazy part. Pat White, the quarterback, was making even better catches!?!

Is this out of the ordinary or no? can someone let me know cause i was pretty unhappy about it.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown amazing arm?   Ronnie Brown amazing arm? Empty2009-09-10, 07:58

well, mean pat white was a back back back up reciever for WVU last year in some cases and he played wr in high school, so i mean its not unusual. and ronnie brown actually threw the ball pretty well last year, so i mean i know its frustrating but its how they play. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown amazing arm?   Ronnie Brown amazing arm? Empty2009-09-12, 16:48

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
well, mean pat white was a back back back up reciever for WVU last year in some cases and he played wr in high school, so i mean its not unusual. and ronnie brown actually threw the ball pretty well last year, so i mean i know its frustrating but its how they play. lol

Yeah if you count the fact that Pat White has no route running skills, so-so hands at best and average speed for a WR..it's legit. And Ronnie Brown's 2/3 attempts with that ugly duck throw for a TD really proves his arm.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown amazing arm?   Ronnie Brown amazing arm? Empty2009-09-12, 17:09

I play with the dolphins, and that doesn't happen.

Pat White lets the ball hit him in the face, and Ronnie Brown can't throw past 5 yards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown amazing arm?   Ronnie Brown amazing arm? Empty2009-09-12, 17:17

It's weird.. it's like 90% of games ppl can't complete any passes out of wildcat with the RB taking the snap. Every now and then Ronnie or Dmac can throw some good passes and I'm like ? 1 or 2 fine, but they shouldn't be threading needles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie Brown amazing arm?   Ronnie Brown amazing arm? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronnie Brown amazing arm?
Page 1 of 1