Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Someone explain this to me (Vick)

Go down 
+10
phatso13
xMattex
Fudopi is That Dude
iamcleftone
hof8231
Digitalpimp
Big Hungry 702
MistaFaded
AllDayVikings28
Stetzer
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Stetzer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty
PostSubject: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 06:23

So, I just faced the Eagles. The guy was horribly laggy in the beginning. I sent him a message asking for a friendly quit because of the lag. He declines so I really have no choice, but to continue since I don't quit games. Obviously with the lag, it makes passing almost impossible and of course all he does is run the ball with Vick.

Now, at first he was getting yards and ended up 21-7 in the lead. Finally, I manage to contain him forcing him to make throws which result in interceptions. I come back we go into overtime. He wins the toss of course, but two plays in I force him to make another bad throw. Intercept with Woodson to win.

That was just a little back story. This is where the question comes into play. How the hell does Michael Vick have 90 speed. He's faster than Ryan Grant, Brandon Jackson, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson etc. I think the only person on the Packers that he isn't faster than is Jennings. What the **** mate? Not to mention he was breaking tackles from Hawk and Barnett (Hit stick, diving tackle, etc. Tried it all).

Other than his carry rating, he's literally Adrian Peterson. He has high juke, spin, bcv. >_<
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 06:49

i agree. DESTROY vicks ratings plz. I use the vikings hes faster then EVEERY player on my D. so do the math
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 07:04

Vicks fast man why u crying u guys seen what he was doin in the nfl b4 he went 2 prison 1000 yards ruching 4 a qb dat dude was sick when he would take off from the pocket and he was hard 2 catch ask the 07 vikings I don't know if he still has it goin 2 take a couple of weeks 2 find out but we will see
Back to top Go down
Stetzer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 07:28

Yes, he is fast, but I don't think he should be a 90. Do you think he's actually faster than Ryan Grant or Donald Driver? I find that hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that Vick is faster than my whole defense except two.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 07:45

His fast than grant yes driver yes grant is a power halfback his not a speed halfback driver yes driver ain't as fast like he once was his gettin kinda old and packers don't have any fast dudes on d and ways
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 08:04

yea, i mean vick hasnt been in the league for a couple of years, but im sure he hasnt lost a step.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Digitalpimp
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 10:24

Sub Will Blackmon in as the 3rd DB in Nickel/Dime/Quarter formations. Vick won't be running away from Mr. Blackmon who is slighly faster than Jennings.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 10:34

I run the 3-4 with the Cowboys and I found a play that I find usually works to contain scrambling QBs. I use the 3-4 Normal Cover 3 press. Spread D-Line and set to blitz outside (not sure what it's called. Y+RS up). I then put the nose tackle into a QB spy and put on bump n' run coverage. Works quite well.
Back to top Go down
iamcleftone
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 10:56

well maybe its the time he's been gone, but we must have forgot how fast vick is... he is faster than most backs, and several wide recievers and corners... when you consider dante hall speed who is i think 97-98... i think 90 is quite accurate for michael vick... by game 5 you all will agree...
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 11:45

He's eligible to play week 3...
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Someone explain this to me (Vick)   Someone explain this to me (Vick) Empty2009-09-10, 15:35

Being that Vick runs a 4.340, or at least he used too, I'm sure now he's probably 4.4-4.5 ish. But yeah.