Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin

Go down 
+3
crackajack
pkismyname
BigTuck.com10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigTuck.com10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-07-15, 23:56

im havin trouble doin the rocket catches and i was wonderin if anyone knows how the steps of how to do it
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-07-16, 01:11

Don't.
It's mainly uneffecttive this year. Just play the games its meant to be played.
Back to top Go down
BigTuck.com10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-07-16, 01:26

ya i agree with u im waistin downs tryin to do it and its a waste but it helpful wen throwin across the field thats about it
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-07-20, 17:28

[quote="BigTuck.com10"]im havin trouble doin the rocket catches and i was wonderin if anyone knows how the steps of how to do it[/q bounce uote]
ya the rc sucks in this game .i use precision passing all day it really works 4 me . i threw int after int in my first gm trying to rc . i was almost unstoppable in madden on fades streaks and curls but in ncaa 10 is useless. witch is cool i dont have to taylor my d to stop it.
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-07-26, 16:15

I've only found it to work on 4 verticals and hail mary types plays but my success rate is pretty hit or miss. Not as good as in 2009, try the pump fake exploit against cover 3. Works pretty consistently especially if your opponent loves to overzone with cover 3.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-07-26, 16:53

Yea pump fake with sometimes throw the cornerback off the reciver which equals big yards
Back to top Go down
playreal
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-08-03, 08:35

Best way to RC in this game is to take the disc out of your XBOX, and throw it in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
Rep_Da_714
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rep_Da_714

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-11-11, 09:58

playreal...
playnice
Back to top Go down
Rep_Da_714
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rep_Da_714

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty2009-11-18, 21:48

ok to rc precsion a pass to the outside shoulder of your wr...
then do a 180 on the right analog...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin   Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone explain to me the steps of rocket catchin
Page 1 of 1