Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me Empty
PostSubject: Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me   Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me Empty2010-03-06, 14:44

It seems to be the flavour of the month on all these forums cuz it is mentioned everywhere
but i havent found somewhere that properly explains what it is

I think i have got the basics, audible to goalline from quarters or something
but why do people do it, what are its benifits

I just want to know how to set it up properly so i can lab against it and find its weaknesses and be able to break it down if (or most likely when) i come against it online

Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
ezell420
New MS Member
New MS Member
ezell420

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me   Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me Empty2010-03-09, 00:15

the basic setup blitzes one side of the formation an drops the rest into coverage. it gets good heat but you have to cover the middle to flats wit ur user guy
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me   Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me Empty2010-03-09, 00:21

if you run it right, it gets quick enough pressure to make up for the lack of coverage. the setup i use, gets an insane amount of outside heat but you MUST user somebody to cover up the obvious quick pass.

if you want to know how to beat it. just have 2 reads that are super quick, if somebody users one of them then throw to the other. the first time i played somebody who did it i was so confused as to how get by it. so when you see it, stay calm, and just make your smart quick reads and you will be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me   Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone explain the essence of goal line defence to me
Page 1 of 1