Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

FIrst time player,Team to run with????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jono86
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-09

FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty
PostSubject: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty2009-09-09, 08:34

Hey wats good guys, i play nba 2k9 and i know its gna take patience to play this game but i love football, i dont know what team to play with tho. i played with the vikings last night and loved runnin with ADP and favre was nice too but then i played with the eagles and there passing game was sick.. but im a pats fan so idk who to run with ne thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty2009-09-09, 08:36

try the falcons. their a really good balanced team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
jono86
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty2009-09-09, 08:40

yea there RB is tight and mad strong i heard...what about all this playbook bs what do i do about that?
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty2009-09-09, 08:52

well the playbook fiasco is basically the playbooks people have the most success with, everyone is different so i'd recomend that you go through a couple of playbooks and see which one works for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
jono86
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty2009-09-09, 10:59

do u choose the play books like wen pause the game? and choose? or is it at the main menu
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty2009-09-09, 12:04

its better to set up your default pb in the setting menu before you go online, that way, its already set for you when you begin to play. u can also save your audibles before hand also so that you arent spending time right after the coin flip changing things and your oppenent hits start causing you to hurry up and rush things. even adjusting the depth chart before the game can save you some time as well.
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty2009-09-09, 13:00

play with the pats if thats your team... that how you'll have the most fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIrst time player,Team to run with????   FIrst time player,Team to run with???? Empty

Back to top Go down

FIrst time player,Team to run with????
Page 1 of 1