Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

West Coast running Plays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-12-24

West Coast running Plays Empty
PostSubject: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-24, 17:37

does anyone have any money run plays out of west coast i already use the toss out of far tight and singleback are there anymore that are money..

Last edited by LilWill94 on 2010-01-25, 23:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong title)
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-24, 20:03

???is this supposed to be in the offensive section??? lol
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-24, 20:34

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
???is this supposed to be in the offensive section??? lol
yea lol West Coast running Plays 661374 .he prolly new here
Back to top Go down
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-25, 19:41

nah guys i made the title wrong i meant to put run plays but i guess my mind was on something else my b but can u guys help me though
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-25, 20:06

LAB.BUT I USE TO LITE UP WC..NEAR PRO: HB INSIDE IS MONEY..AND ANYI FORM TIGHT RUN PLYS.(SUB TACKLES IN @ TE) AND I THINK SINGLEBAKC ACE TWINS: COUNTER AND DAT TOSS..IDK REMEBER I RUN PITTS PB LOL
Back to top Go down
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-25, 20:09

i use that hb inside but it only good for about 1 yard were there any modification u made before the snap to make it more effective
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-26, 18:17

LilWill94 wrote:
i use that hb inside but it only good for about 1 yard were there any modification u made before the snap to make it more effective

motion FB right, hike when he's passing the RG.

i get some good yards with:

NearPro: FB Dive Strong. Slide protect up. mix in PA Strong Flow, motion RB left or leave him be.

singleback bunch swap: power-o (mix in the counter and pa counter bc these are the only plays in this formation that have the fb as the 3rd receiver and gets automotioned. orrrrr, call a pass play and put in the FB as the 3rd reveiver to keep the same look)

shotgun split offset: power-o Slide protect up
Back to top Go down
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty2010-01-28, 22:21

yo preciate it stinky_night_gown that improved my run game alot thanks bro Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Coast running Plays   West Coast running Plays Empty

Back to top Go down

West Coast running Plays
Page 1 of 1