Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Man or Zone Blitz... which is better

Go down 
+5
Militant X 1
mattP
huh1231
iGotBeast$wag13
SDSirwin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SDSirwin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty
PostSubject: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 16:03

people tell me that the man to man blitz is better.. then people tell me the Zone blitzing is better so i need a comfiromation.. with the chargers ... any advice???
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 16:09

easily its a zone blitz ( when excicuted correctley ). Man has got better but it is still beatable. If you try and cover the crucial points on the feild and put pressure on the QB its dangerous. Man blitz most of the time it leaves someone open ( like the RB or slot reciever cucial people ). Zone blitz has my vote
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 16:15

the reason that man is better is that you can apply a much more effective BNR. lots of times with a good pressing team and a good blitz the WRs are still stuck on the bump when the blitzer gets to the QB. zone blitz is generally better in coverage overall but your not going to have the WRs bumped and stuck on the line of scrimmage.

the best advice is to mix them both up. set up a zone nano and let the guy throw a quick pass to someone when they're not being pressed. then in the next situation bring out a man nano and that quick throw option wont be available cuz of the bump and it'll force him to change his read. usually with a good nano theres not really time to get to ur second read.
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 16:18

in real life zone.. but in madden 10 , i say man.. the bump and run can ruin timing routes... many people who pass times their route.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 21:16

i mix them both in my game!
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 22:14

its all depends on the situation man, i say i run more man blitz because of the Bump n run and screwing their time up, mix it up
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 22:44

look at what your defensive ratings are for each player.some specialize in man cov and some spcialize in zone.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-07, 23:45

Militant X 1 wrote:
i mix them both in my game!

CHEAAA
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty2009-09-09, 23:07

if you have a team that can bnr then man could work just as well as zone, if not even better. but i play with the raiders and they aren't the best bnr team so i usually stick with zone plays though its always good to confuse the oppo and mix it up. if you don't he will know what your throwing at him and eat you alive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man or Zone Blitz... which is better   Man or Zone Blitz... which is better Empty

Back to top Go down

Man or Zone Blitz... which is better
Page 1 of 1