Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Zone blitz or man to man blitz?

Go down 
+6
360madden
CJDAWGG14
beeman999
getyopopcornready
crackajack
XxCanibus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
XxCanibus
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty
PostSubject: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2009-10-13, 22:14

What is more effective?
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2009-10-13, 22:22

well its hard to tell u one or the other the best is to mix it up cuz if u do all man blitzing u will get burned it the flats. zone always leaves something weak but best i can say is try to diskize it . and i know i didnt spell (that right i cant seem to remember how to spell that)---------------------^
Back to top Go down
getyopopcornready
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-02-24, 17:13

crackajack wrote:
well its hard to tell u one or the other the best is to mix it up cuz if u do all man blitzing u will get burned it the flats. zone always leaves something weak but best i can say is try to diskize it . and i know i didnt spell (that right i cant seem to remember how to spell that)---------------------^

*disguise*
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-02-24, 21:17

it depends on your team. like if your raiders man blitz. but if you got like niners id zone blitz. and if your man blitz is fast enough it is hard to stop. itr doesnt have any gaping holes. zone blitz ca nhave solid coverage but one hole where if people find the hole they ca nexploit the **** out of it so you have to disguise your coverage
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-02-24, 22:02

zone blitz is better in terms of guarding things, but man blitz you can bring more guys and man up everyone, but it's really easy to beat man coverage
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-03-01, 03:40

XxCanibus wrote:
What is more effective?

IMO I think man defenses can be exploited more consistently but I would still mix them cause zone can be picked apart too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-03-01, 22:54

Man blitz gets to the QB faster.. But dnt forget its man lol and the flats and deep ball are wide open.. I like Zone better bcuz u can make adjustments and manaully press yur defenders if u like.but mix it up,keep yur oppenet off guard
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-03-01, 23:45

Skane3 wrote:
Man blitz gets to the QB faster.. But dnt forget its man lol and the flats and deep ball are wide open.. I like Zone better bcuz u can make adjustments and manaully press yur defenders if u like.but mix it up,keep yur oppenet off guard

why would a man blitz hit faster than zone? doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-03-02, 00:32

360madden wrote:
Skane3 wrote:

why would a man blitz hit faster than zone? doesn't make sense.

its not faster but a man blitz you can bring 6 guys with having everyone covered when most zone blitzes only bring 5 guys so it might seem like it gets there quicker or more often but very easy to beat and if beat most likely goin to be a big play
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-03-02, 00:52

Zone, Man is garbage in this game. Only use man maybe 3 or 4 times per game.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty2010-03-02, 03:23

Man blitz. I run alot of man.. Some times thats all I run. If you press the CB's and bring the S down so the HB can't be hit in the flats and add in a nano it really fucks people up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone blitz or man to man blitz?   Zone blitz or man to man blitz? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zone blitz or man to man blitz?
Page 1 of 1