Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!

Go down 
+8
owco2007
Baseballa
IRISHFBFAN1
liljohncubs
mattP
Mcnair2Wycheck
sowskillz
get beasted 18
12 posters
AuthorMessage
get beasted 18
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 11:55

can any one tell me what the best playbook is to use with the titans, and a good scheme with that playbook, i would prefer to know pass plays because i can already run with C.J... please help!!!!
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 16:39

Tenn. playbook is actually pretty good I think, I use it, try to pass out of run formations it's very effective use pass plays in the same formation that you would normally run CJ in because if your running effectively there going to play the run out of that formation and hit them with a playaction make sure you get a good PA with CJ in the backfield and if your opponent is blitzing you should be able to get some long gains.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 16:41

I use Houston's. I'm not really a schemer though, moreso of a "have a lot of plays at my disposal" type person.
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 16:43

it doesnt matter wat pb you use with them.. get cj the ball on tosses and screens.. rely on your defense to get 3 & outs
Back to top Go down
liljohncubs
New MS Member
New MS Member
liljohncubs

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 17:28

i use kc playbook to do screens and some random wildcat with cj
i also hot route scaife on a few shotgun passes that i like
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 22:07

Tenn PB is nice
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 22:23

mattP wrote:
it doesnt matter wat pb you use with them.. get cj the ball on tosses and screens.. rely on your defense to get 3 & outs

Thats right haha.
Back to top Go down
owco2007
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-07, 23:27

west coast pb works wonders. just make sure that all throws are quick & you are good to go
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-08, 11:03

I used to have issues with TENN's playbook. However, their strong, weak and shotgun formations are very good. Try to use plays with Double TE. As the others said, swing passes and HB screens work wonders.

I use Cook instead of Crumpler and use Nate Washington as a slot.
Back to top Go down
get beasted 18
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-08, 13:49

yea ... i have been using westcoast since last night.. i really like it and i have found a really good scheme out of it so far.. i dont really run the ball anymore i just pass now....i still use chris johnson , but not as much as i used to tho.. i just throw to him in the flats when i see that it is zone cuz i run snug flips cuz my scheme is in that formation.. it seems to work very good
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-08, 17:07

i use NE playbook with titans...alot of good singleback running plays as well as HB direct snap. plus snugs flip u can do some work with VY
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-24, 08:18

i use tenn pb and i have to say it's very nice.

i start k. bitt and j. cook. **note to tenn users. Jared cook jr. might be tenn best all around WR. just check out his stats in comparison**

i'm real big on 2 TE sets and feeding CJ as much as possible. put CJ on KR/PR and you are almost guaranteed to get a td or close to it 1 out of 4 attempts.

counters, stretch and tosses for CJ. fb dives and power o's for L. white. use motion and packages to help get more blocking and to make everything look the same.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-24, 08:43

i ball with them too!!!!!i use my sea..p.book..with them.....far..twin's..toss'es fb.dive...good scheme...also look .at big buddah's scheme..work's wonder's... Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! 584266
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty2009-09-24, 10:38

I use CJ as my KR also with much success. I don't really have anyone at PR because I don't get many chances to return one. I typically have to fair catch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!   Best PB with the titans??HELP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best PB with the titans??HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1