Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help with titans!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MitchG9
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-23

help with titans!! Empty
PostSubject: help with titans!!   help with titans!! Empty2009-10-23, 11:18

im new to the game and im wondering how i can play competive with the titans! plz any tips will help
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

help with titans!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with titans!!   help with titans!! Empty2009-10-23, 16:17

First off you should get comfortable running the offense with VY. I know he's not the best qb on the team but his athletic ability and speed make him dangerous if you use him right.
The incorrect way: rolling out with VY every single play. That is stupid and over the long run....unsuccessful. Players expct you to roll out so they'll send a db blitz or put a de in contain which will put more pressure on you while he just chills.
Let's be real....VY doesn't pass well. But he does create plays when he's able to roll out and scan the field. First thing first, get Chris Johnson the rock. I like coming out in two te sets and sending CJ to the flats for a quick pass. I also like combining a drag route for the te. Get consistent making these two reads and opponents will have a tough time guarding everything. After a while they'll set up mostly in zone and thats when you can run around with Vince and pick up 5-8yds scrambling. Also, you gotta run. Mix in runs like dive's and counters with White and tosses and power's with Johnson. Get that going, and then work the play action in. Thats what I do and guys have a tough time beating me. I like to keep things simple and improve on gaining positive yards consistently.
Just a little bit into my strategy with the Titans. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down

help with titans!!
Page 1 of 1