Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!

Go down 
+2
c4jun
ldogray52
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ldogray52
New MS Member
New MS Member
ldogray52

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty
PostSubject: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 01:10

I'd been playing for a few days untill i realized this was even an option! Is it helping u guys? I use Flacco and have been on a tear without using it. Am i missing out? Appreciate any feedback.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 10:58

I always use the left trigger. I don't know anyone who uses the dpad. I feel when you use the dpad your players don't go as fast JMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 11:02

he is talking about the left trigger, that is located on the top back left of your controller. c4jun i think you are talking about the left stick on the controller. but anyway i dont use it at all, i tried to but i just dont really feel the need for it. the only time i might use it is when i throw a ball and i think its going to be a very very tight fit
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 11:06

raptors505 wrote:
he is talking about the left trigger, that is located on the top back left of your controller. c4jun i think you are talking about the left stick on the controller. but anyway i dont use it at all, i tried to but i just dont really feel the need for it. the only time i might use it is when i throw a ball and i think its going to be a very very tight fit

Oh lol different system!! I have PS3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
ldogray52
New MS Member
New MS Member
ldogray52

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 13:20

Thanks Guys! I've been labbing w\ it and i still think u can go without. Jmo.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 14:48

the left trigger used to be for the quarterback vision cone but they took that out.does it still help with passing in some way tho?
Back to top Go down
SteelerBHawk
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelerBHawk

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 15:18

that's not precison passing that's playmaker and no I don't. Precison passing has been built in by default for a while now
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty2009-09-07, 22:23

Lol u guys are wayyy off haha, Left Trigger just puts more air under the ball when u throw it, a lot of rocket catchers use it...or did in madden 09, also precison pass is using the d-pad to where u want the ball to go, leading the reciever, back shoulder throw, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!   Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Precision Pass with Left trigger. Do you use it or not? Chime in!
Page 1 of 1