Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Compare your team to an NFL team

Go down 
+5
Hunterup
chrisc2006
xMattex
Devo
EggzOverEazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Compare your team to an NFL team Empty
PostSubject: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-03, 00:44

What team do you think your CSOF team most represents?

I have a killer QB, Drew Brees, and some weapons around him, and my defense is pretty well rounded. I think I'm kinda like the Pittsburgh Steelers... except without the shitty o-line.

How bout you?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-03, 01:42

the fuckin browns ...my team is lookin like theyre gonna be inconsistent as s***
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-03, 01:48

I have, well, the Giants...and we look like the Chargers. I installed a 3-4 and moved Tuck and Osi to linebacker, and picked up some 3-4 style ends.

Defense ends: Aaron Smith, Chris Canty
Defense tackle: Darnell Dockett
Linebackers: Osi, Tuck, Sintim, and Pierce
Corners: Ross, Webster
Safeties: Brian Russell, Kenny Phillips.

Our offense is the basic Giants formula. I didn't change anything here.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-03, 19:36

My team is like the Raiders. I have speed at every position. On offense I have Vick, Moss, Felix Jones, Antonio Gates, and Maclin. My sleeper backup HB Makino who is 95 speed was my big playmaker in the first game of the season. On defense I have Freeney on the line. Wilson (95 speed) and Carlos Rogers at the corners. Linebackers are Barnes (86 speed), Boss Bailey (87 speed, 92 jump), Jon Alston (85 speed), Jason Williams (87 speed, 90 acceleration). My safeties are Giordano with 91 speed and Barrett with 90 speed and 95 acceleration. My nickel backs are E.J. Biggers (94 speed) and Bowie with 94 speed. Oh yeah and my punter is 90 speed too. Get Off Me!!
Back to top Go down
Hunterup
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-03, 21:29

My Team is like the Steelers I believe. Strong offense and a defense that you can't get past.

Offensive Weapons

-Clinton Portis (93 OVR)
-Donald Driver (90 Catch)
-Chris Cooley (91 OVR)

My QB is Jeff Garcia, not the best but he gets the job done.
I have a Duo team of Kickers, Jason Hanson (95 OVR and Accurate) and Mason Crosby (99 KPW!)

Defensive Weapons

-James Harrison (97 OVR)
-Julius Peppers (97 OVR)
-Osi Umenyiora (94 OVR)
-Aaron Kampman (93 OVR and 99 OVR at DE)
-Chris Hope (92 OVR SS)

My team is Beastly
Back to top Go down
Theschill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-03, 21:44

My team is like the Lions. 0-16 baby!
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-04, 01:21

cowboys.. good players but a bad coach haha
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-05, 05:29

chrisc2006 wrote:
My team is like the Raiders. I have speed at every position. On offense I have Vick, Moss, Felix Jones, Antonio Gates, and Maclin. My sleeper backup HB Makino who is 95 speed was my big playmaker in the first game of the season. On defense I have Freeney on the line. Wilson (95 speed) and Carlos Rogers at the corners. Linebackers are Barnes (86 speed), Boss Bailey (87 speed, 92 jump), Jon Alston (85 speed), Jason Williams (87 speed, 90 acceleration). My safeties are Giordano with 91 speed and Barrett with 90 speed and 95 acceleration. My nickel backs are E.J. Biggers (94 speed) and Bowie with 94 speed. Oh yeah and my punter is 90 speed too. Get Off Me!!

Wow. That's a lot of damn speed.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-05, 13:39

i would have to say my team is like the eagles except the o line isnt as good wit passing but kinda beastly with the run game. i have a bunch of speed on offense but they are small and my defense is above avg wit the speed in the front 7 but my the secondary kinda slow but have decent skill...while i was drafting i was drafting to copy cat the eagles and i think i did that.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty2009-09-05, 15:19

My favorite coach of all time is Jerry Glanville. He had some great teams with the Oilers and Falcons in the 90's. His Offense is the Run and Shoot which is what I ran in High School and College so I know the philosophy pretty well and that is what I have always based my Madden game on..

QB- Jay Cutler- Strong arm 97 thp
HB- Knowshon Moreno- Good balanced Back
HB2- Javorski Lane- Good power back- 295 lbs

WR- Calvin Johnson-95 speed
WR- Reggie Bush-97 speed
WR- Devin Hester-99 speed
WR- Roscoe Parrish- 95 speed

Oline- Solid tackles and Guards that are quick so they can pull out on pitches and counters.

Defense- front 7 is very athletic led by my LBS

RE-Harvey - 78 sp 90 acc
LE-Brown- 83 sp 93 acc
DT- Bunkley -96 st

Lolb-Phillips- exact same ratings as merriam..
ILB-Woodley-266lbs with 82 sp
ILB-Lawson-89 sp
Rolb- Wimbley-A little slower version of Merriam

I like Big CBs

Hayden -6' 205 Lbs
Bartell- 6'1" 215

Oh my safties suck...

SS-Chip Vaugn 63 ovr- He did get and INT in the 1st game though
FS- Whoever it doesnt matter I user them anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compare your team to an NFL team   Compare your team to an NFL team Empty

Back to top Go down

Compare your team to an NFL team
Page 1 of 1