Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

bring your west coast plays here..

Go down 
+43
tomo08
emoney
fuzzynut31
WAR
neng1982
*34DoubleTrouble28*
W A V Y D R E
Jae Heat
J-$hYnE
Militant X 1
Killadav
mlb6434
macdaddy
iG3NoCiiDE x
MR REDZONE
dracocepheus
Hawksown14
Baseballa
a-town_raidah
DaTBa1LHaWK
s0liddy
so much swag
seymo241
psufan5
Reservations 4 6
AFew88
dUPxBTefft23
BOSTN BEANER
WildPat305
raidakaoz
GadisRKO
Elite
mw344
ElishaManning
firecracker3
xMattex
David noooooooo
jsmall28
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
sowskillz
panthersfreak89
roryaiks92
TheDon270
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Killadav
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-20

bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 16:46

macdaddy wrote:
ElishaManning wrote:

Come out in quick toss see if its open, thats money right there

how do you tell if the Quick Toss is open?

If theay r Playin zone Big yards all day and to tell when there playin zone 1 coner goes to the other side of the fieild. but i a 3 corner man then he line up with the TE.
Back to top Go down
iG3NoCiiDE x
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 17:14

a-town_raidah wrote:
I've always been good with the 3-4, a lot of people are saying the jets PB is nuts this year and I think I'm going to look into it but there isn't much you can do against someone who is good on offense in this game. Offense is stupidly easy in this game!

Multiple D is the way to go....Best pb by far...you get a mix of everything..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 17:24

iG3NoCiiDE x wrote:
a-town_raidah wrote:
I've always been good with the 3-4, a lot of people are saying the jets PB is nuts this year and I think I'm going to look into it but there isn't much you can do against someone who is good on offense in this game. Offense is stupidly easy in this game!

Multiple D is the way to go....Best pb by far...you get a mix of everything..

the NYJ pb is the same as BAL except for the 1-5-5 formation.
Back to top Go down
J-$hYnE
New MS Member
New MS Member
J-$hYnE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 17:47

west coast pb is no joke
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-22, 17:59

mlb6434 wrote:
If they are in a zone.....works pretty well against a zone defense.
Or see if they have the LBs shifted to the side your running...if so....its not OPEN!

lol I can usually successfully run that toss vs w/e... LB's and DLine shifted over and dude usering Ed Reed. When u got AP none of that matters! I can consistently get 150 rushing yds a gm.

Thing is... Some ppl go for the homerun every play. U gotta take what the D gives u and follow ur blocks. Cut in for 4-5 yds if u have to. Remember as long as u get 3-5 yds a carry, uR successful.
Back to top Go down
Killadav
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-24, 18:56

Playbook: West Coast
Play: Gun Bunch WK - WR Post
Setup :
1. Leave Play As Default
2. Hot Route TE To do a Slant Right Of TV Screen (Only If it Man-Man Coverage)
3. Hot Route RB To do a Drag (Only If Zone Coverage)
4. Leave As Is for Max Protect

Now this play is Money if you know how to Read Defenses. You have all the Reciver doin Crossing Routes and Diffrent Depths. If He stays back In cover 2-4 then Hit one of the Crossing Routes or the Drag Only if its Not Cover 2. But if he come out in Man or Cover 1 then ur TE Sould be Open For a big Gain.

Last edited by Killadav on 2009-09-25, 02:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name)
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-24, 22:32

westcoast.....sea p.book nuff said thank you guy's it's the sh!t........i'm crying right now.......lolololololololololololol... bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 970642
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-24, 22:58

Killadav wrote:
Play: Gun Bunch WK - Philly Post in Philadelpha Playbook IDK The Name in the West Coast Playbook
Setup :
1. Leave Play As Default

Now this play is Money if you know how to Read Defenses. You have all the Reciver doin Crossing Routes and Diffrent Depths. If He stays back In cover 2-4 then Hit one of the Crossing Routes or the Drag Only if its Not Cover 2. But if he come out in Man or Cover 1 then ur TE Sould be Open For a big Gain.

WR POST
Back to top Go down
Killadav
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-09-25, 02:53

akadreday wrote:
Killadav wrote:
Play: Gun Bunch WK - Philly Post in Philadelpha Playbook IDK The Name in the West Coast Playbook
Setup :
1. Leave Play As Default

WR POST

Thanks
Back to top Go down
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-09, 23:36

would west coast be good for panthers?
Back to top Go down
neng1982
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-16, 22:23

Damn...I love this west coast offense. U just need a few money plays and thats it, the opponent has a tough time figuring u out. Thanks to u all for the great tips! I was about to throw away my game but now I think I'll keep it..lol
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-17, 00:25

*34DoubleTrouble28* wrote:
would west coast be good for panthers?

yes.
Back to top Go down
WAR
New MS Member
New MS Member
WAR

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-24, 14:09

yo let me hip you people to one may favorite plays in west coast offense: formation tight doubles> play is curl drag no need to change the play it to legit to quit.

Formation: tight doubles> play slot corners works against man and zone d fence

Formation: tight doubles>X Option
Back to top Go down
fuzzynut31
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-25, 00:20

how do u get the west coast plays into your audibles?
Back to top Go down
emoney
New MS Member
New MS Member
emoney

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-25, 12:13

SINGLEBACK TIGHT DOUBLES --> CURL DRAG = MONEYYY
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-25, 12:25

emoney wrote:
SINGLEBACK TIGHT DOUBLES --> CURL DRAG = MONEYYY
against man or zone? the drag is open all day against man but zone theres nothing there really
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-25, 20:46

yes !!!!!!take the slot WR..put on slant..out and RB on drag ,....then read the D...you'll thank me later... bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 478291 bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 478291
Back to top Go down
tomo08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-26, 21:23

so much swag wrote:
yes !!!!!!take the slot WR..put on slant..out and RB on drag ,....then read the D...you'll thank me later... bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 478291 bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 478291
DAMN nice play I didnt know what you were talking about, but started hitting the drag early...and BAM....house!!!! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
emoney
New MS Member
New MS Member
emoney

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-26, 22:41

singleback ace twins.. ctr waggle

i know its well known. but its good.

KEEP THIS FORUM GOING!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 00:44

thank you tomo08!!!!!!!! i'm here with that good fire all the time...holla back.. bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 83168 bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 83168
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 11:59

so much swag wrote:

Which play? singleback tight doubles: Curl Drag???
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 14:13

I started using this playbook when i first heard about the far tight twins scheme so i figured id take a look at it.

now i can honestly say i have about 40 (yes 40!!!!!) plays that i can run anytime i want, on a consitant basis and pick up solid yards every time.

you wanna lab this PB with me my GT is crazyblack001
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 18:28

man i was on that wack NE and NO playbooks but after reading this s*** ...I rolling with the Tupac aka West coast playbook from now on holla
Back to top Go down
I OWn You
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: good play   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-11-19, 16:30

Another 2 good plays in this playbook are

Singleback Ace Twins- HB toss> great play almost always 10 yards

Singleback Ace Twins- Flood> hot route left wide (Square on ps3) to a in then smart route him then hit a high bullet pass about half a second after the left out reciever makes his out route 8+ yards gurranteed.

Last edited by I OWn You on 2010-01-11, 09:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty2009-12-21, 20:02

Snugs Flip- Eagles Switch

LB-drag
B-streak
A- motion and call hike after a few steps past the outside receiver

run this play a few times and look at the instant replays and see how many people runnin open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

bring your west coast plays here..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3