Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

bring your west coast plays here..

Go down 
+43
tomo08
emoney
fuzzynut31
WAR
neng1982
*34DoubleTrouble28*
W A V Y D R E
Jae Heat
J-$hYnE
Militant X 1
Killadav
mlb6434
macdaddy
iG3NoCiiDE x
MR REDZONE
dracocepheus
Hawksown14
Baseballa
a-town_raidah
DaTBa1LHaWK
s0liddy
so much swag
seymo241
psufan5
Reservations 4 6
AFew88
dUPxBTefft23
BOSTN BEANER
WildPat305
raidakaoz
GadisRKO
Elite
mw344
ElishaManning
firecracker3
xMattex
David noooooooo
jsmall28
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
sowskillz
panthersfreak89
roryaiks92
TheDon270
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-20

bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-05, 03:02

Yeah, I tried to add you Don but it says your gamertag doesn't exist. Are on the 360 or the ps3?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-05, 05:03

I'm about to go to my friends hous and peep this PB and dallas' PB.. If I find any good plays ill post em here...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-05, 09:54

i like SEA and its very similar to west coast
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-05, 13:09

i've been runnin this with the saints....i think its cheating lol. no1 can stop me
Back to top Go down
Reservations 4 6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Reservations 4 6

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-05, 13:20

anyone with a 360 add me on live gt in sig ill b labing all day probably im gonna find a great scheme for this so add me asap.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-05, 17:03

hey firecracker...trust me bruh, i do exist...my psn is TheDon270. samething as my name over here at m.s. and in m.g..Its easier for people to look me up, if I keep 1 name.....

So far so good....MG league record 3-0....

Record vs M.S. 2-0....

Holla at ya boy TheDon270 aka DonGucci....
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 08:26

Got a big game tonight. Online franchise divisional round. Going up against the toughest cat in the league. I beat him once this year with this playbook. I beat him so bad that he converted. We play at the end of the year and it was a good game. I lost because I couldn't consistently run the ball. Second down always sets up third and if I pass all day he knows whats coming. Any good running plays? or tips on how to use my O-line productively? I know about Quick toss and the Lines blocking Schemes. I run power O a bunch but he is the Cowboys (I run with the Eagles) and for some reason they just bust through the line....no problem no matter what blocking scheme i have. Any tips? I want to beat this guy again because it is funny when he gets pissed!
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 11:13

I love running the clown X play in snugs flip. I send the RB on a slant towards the TE that is on a delayed route. Shift my pass protection towards the same side and roll out that way. The TE and the RB are open around 90% of the time. The times they are remotely covered I just scramble for 6-10 yards. Depending on your QB you can get more, but I tend to use the skins.
Back to top Go down
seymo241
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 13:22

is this the shotgun play above? which formation is this in?
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 14:41

Shotgun tight i believe
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 16:17

like i keep telling everybody......sea ...and ..westcoast....playbook...are the sh!t..man...50...easy.swag out...1 bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 964160
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 18:49

This playbook is ridiculous once you know the money plays. And there are many. s*** PA Eagle Seam with no additional hot routing = inside receivers (LB and A) are open nearly every time.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 20:48

check out my play from the west coast PB..

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-offensive-strategy-f92/great-short-yardage-play-t8911.htm
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: one of my fav plays   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-09, 23:25

ElishaManning your plays are awesome! if you know how to throw with russell they can work real well with the raiders aswell since both their backs are awesome. the quicktoss out to the quick McFadden and the FDive up the gut with either Fargas or Bush are golden.
before

elisha's post i mostly used to stick to the gun. a couple of my favorite plays out of snugs flip have already been put on here but another is WR Corners. this play will kill with almost any WR but if your boy is fast and u hav ur spin move timing down you can take it to the whole pretty often.

with WR corners you don't need to do any hot routes, just look for either L1 or X and ifthey are covered send it
to your HB. its rare that both WRs would be covered but it has happend. getting your throws timing down is crucial, you need to hit ur WR in stride or else at most your looking at a 7-10 yard gain
Back to top Go down
ElishaManning
New MS Member
New MS Member
ElishaManning

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-10, 06:08

So far i used almost every team and nothing i mean nothing is using wit with chargers.. Rivers throw on the run is money, dont need to set feet at all
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-16, 16:15

Lets keep this thread going guys. West Coast is dope!! Any other plays?? I got an old play but is money for 10 yds.

Gun Spread Flex Curl Flats
1. Hot route both slot Wrs to do streaks.
2. Slide protect to right so you can roll that way.
3. Hit Rb on circle route.
The RB is running a circle route on this and by have the 2 slot WRs running streaks it clears out the middle of the field for your RB to run open for 10+ yds.

I know its an old play but its defenatly in my scheme if I need a first down.
Back to top Go down
Hawksown14
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-17, 07:26

ElishaManning wrote:
So far i used almost every team and nothing i mean nothing is using wit with chargers.. Rivers throw on the run is money, dont need to set feet at all

I'm using it w/ the Vikings.

Peterson on the toss, with Chester Taylor on the fb dive is dirty...Berrian+Harvin always outrun the coverage, and Favre can actually throw on the run quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-17, 17:15

I'm using the Cowboys and not sure if I want to switch from the New England P.B. I like all of the Gun and it helps with nano blitzes. I have checked a few of the plays out that everyone have given and are pretty sweet. Thing is I'm not good at the running game. Wondering if this can help me fix that, I don't like being one-sided. bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Icon_bounce Someone needs to put out an E-Book on this West Coast Playbook!! bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
MR REDZONE
New MS Member
New MS Member
MR REDZONE

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-21, 12:53

PA X Clown throw to the hot route.. i usually put my fastest reciever in hot route position and lauch wit mcnabb
Back to top Go down
iG3NoCiiDE x
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-21, 16:43

westcoast pb is da best pb in the game PERIOD!! i play with the redskins and jason campbell is a horrible qb in this game...but these short quick passes to randle el and moss and cooley are deadly...This thread has helped me alot to step up me offense, My scheme is Siick now...Thanks to all..now if i can just find a solid Def PB
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-21, 16:47

iG3NoCiiDE x wrote:
westcoast pb is da best pb in the game PERIOD!! i play with the redskins and jason campbell is a horrible qb in this game...but these short quick passes to randle el and moss and cooley are deadly...This thread has helped me alot to step up me offense, My scheme is Siick now...Thanks to all..now if i can just find a solid Def PB

NE, NYJ or 46 for Defense, imo ;O
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-21, 18:36

Jets is the craziest
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-21, 20:59

I've always been good with the 3-4, a lot of people are saying the jets PB is nuts this year and I think I'm going to look into it but there isn't much you can do against someone who is good on offense in this game. Offense is stupidly easy in this game!
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-22, 15:37

ElishaManning wrote:

Come out in quick toss see if its open, thats money right there

how do you tell if the Quick Toss is open?
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty2009-09-22, 16:02

If they are in a zone.....works pretty well against a zone defense.
Or see if they have the LBs shifted to the side your running...if so....its not OPEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring your west coast plays here..   bring your west coast plays here.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bring your west coast plays here..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next