Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who runs the bears on here?

Go down 
+5
kobeisgod24
jsmall28
SoNofGOD85
DaTBa1LHaWK
xxRiptidexx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xxRiptidexx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxRiptidexx

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Who runs the bears on here? Empty
PostSubject: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-02, 17:09

And playbooks are good for them?Offence and defence,thanks-RiP
Back to top Go down
http://madden360league.forumotion.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-02, 17:14

i run wit the bears.. i would suggest runnin the TEN O wit em cuz it has a lot of big run formations and PA plays.. thats just what id suggest.. and on d id suggest anythin wit 3-4.. 3-4 wit the bears is KILLER!!! they have good man and zone coverage at LB.. i would start briggs, urlacher, tinoisomoa and freeman.. they all have pretty good man and press cover.. and decent zone.. and always keep a safety over the top so the slow CBs dont get killed
Back to top Go down
SoNofGOD85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-03, 16:31

I run with the bears and I like Clevelands playbook. I like the fact i can get hester at the wildcat. I like it just in case people use it on me. They have a lot of I and single back offense so use Forte and the pass from cutler to olsen is amazing! and on defense i run a lot of 4-3 and 3-4 with urlacher on the 3-4 nano every 3rd down
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-03, 16:36

i'm using the bears in my offline franchise, they can kill if you use them right. pounding the ball with forte, some screens to hester, using olsen and boom! you can get a win cause the defense is already set!
Back to top Go down
kobeisgod24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-03, 17:17

run and gun and dooo multiple d
xxRiptidexx wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ashaman
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-03, 22:49

I run the bears.Im not very consistent but I run west coast and the 4 6.
With the west coast I like hester in the 3rd receiver slot, but my knowledge is on the low end of the scale so Im sure there are better set ups and pb's Im missing that would be better.

Forte is great out of the backfirld and I have yet to try him in a slot position but he may excel there.

In you 2 back formations you can sub olsen in for mckie or jones. Its pretty nasty having forte and olsen break out for passes out of the backfield vs heavy rushers.
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-03, 23:07

xxRiptidexx wrote:

Offense: Eagles
Defense: Jets
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-04, 17:08

sea ...playbook.jets def...nuff said ....DA.BEARS.. cheers
Back to top Go down
SDSirwin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty2009-09-04, 20:42

Bears offense u need to use SD PB it has good plays for hester and good plays for matt forte... use the y-flex play scheme ull rape.. i did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who runs the bears on here?   Who runs the bears on here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who runs the bears on here?
Page 1 of 1