Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals   Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals Empty2009-09-24, 03:18

ESPN Week 7 Wrap Up with Host Zach Morris
Bengals and Bears and Forte Oh My
Any23Time - Wed Sep 23 22:57:54 MST 2009
Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals Matt-forte1Forte had 3 Catches for 104 YDs and a TD

Week 7 turned out to be a classic showdown. It was a tough game not alot of scoring at all as the final turned out to be 17-14 in favor of the Bears. Carson Palmer was on target at one point completing 11 passes in a row. Most were short not no more than 15 yards during that stretch. Cutler started off shaky throwing a pick in the first quarter, but then came back fireing getting 2 touchdown in a 97 yarder to Matt Forte and a 10 yarder to Kellen Davis for his first ever NFL TD.

Bottom Line: Game came down to the 4th quarter with 1:28 left the Bears had to punt the ball away after negative yards and a 4 and 17 coming up. Defense held strong and because the Bears had the lead and the ball to start the fourth it cost Cincy costly time outs which left them with none and possession of the ball with 1:07 left. Bears did a terific job keeping the Bengals in bounds and kept the clock moving the whole time. After a questionable play call by Cincy to start the drive a Shotgun Draw play that neted them negative 2 yards and kept the clock moving. About 5 plays later Charles Tillman sealed the game, Maybe even made the play of the game with a tackle on Chad Ochocinco to keep the clock moving resulting in the game clock expireing to seal the victory.

Final from Cincinnati: Chicago Bears 17 Cincinnati Bengals 14
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals   Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals Empty2009-09-24, 16:40

yea i was hoping for a 10 yard run on the shotty draw but ahhhh my oline failed me

u shouldve mentioned the fact i had no goaline o at all which basically cost me the game...had i scored on the 1st goaline stand i wouldve won 21-17...shouldve taken the fg....sigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Bengals
Page 1 of 1