Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles   Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles Empty2009-09-27, 06:02

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles 090830_JayCutler2_h.hmedium
Chicago needs a win bad. But there new Franchise QB is in a downward spiral.
ESPN Week 11 Wrap Up with Host Zach Morris

Chicago Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles
Any23Time - Sat Sep 26 15:56:53 MST 2009

Week 11: Deja Vu is a word Jay Cutler im sure is thinking alot about after last night. After a terrible outting in Cleveland thinking it couldnt get possibly any worse than that Cutler posted an even more horrific game. After a 11 of 22 for 190 YDs 1 TD and 5 INTs performnace Cutler out did that by going 11 of 27 102 1 TD 5 INTs and a Rex Grossman like 24.5 QB Rating. The game started off well for the bears who won the opening toss and elected to kick on the kickoff a huge hit from Josh Bullocks forced a fumble which he recovered. First play from scrimage though Cutler got hit when he threw and it was picked off. " I dont understand how they could blitz 8 and still have enough to cover a 5 wide set just doesnt make sense ," Cutler said. There was constant pressure one time even Cutler was sacked before he could even get the hand off off thats how riduculous it was. The blitz was to much to handle as the pressure mainly forced the turnovers trying to make things happen while under pressure usally isnt going to result into a positive out come. The defense however did good forcing 5 turnovers 4 INTs by K. Payne, C. Tillman, and 2 by Urlacher. The other was the forced fumble by Bullocks. Even though they forced 5 turnovers they still gave up 35 points and 270 yards total offense. No thanks to Vick who is just to fast. " When someone is just running around in the pocket and is faster than everyone else theres just nothing you can do," Tommie Harris said.

Bottom Line: Once again i cant stress enough how you cant turn the ball over 5 time and win a football game its just not gonna happen. The Bears have got to start playin better football theres no ifs, ands, or buts about it. They have now dropped two games back to back there needs to be a change and soon. I know Lovie and he should have his guys fired up to come out and play there next game losing is not the mentality of Chicago Bears football. Its playing defense and running the ball, which the bears need to start doing Forte has just 40 YDs on 13 ATT. They need to get the running game going and and not turn the ball over so much 1 or even 2 is okay not 5 your not gonna win a game like that. Your putting your defense into big of a hole and they just get burried in it.

Post Game Interview: Lovie optimistic as always said " It will blow over to bad games back to back is better than one now then one later on down the strech." Which i think is true id rater have all the bad games out of the way then have them creep back up on Cutler later down the road. " Will practice this week put some new things in take a look at the blitzes from the game film and go from there." Smith said. " I look at this team to rebound this week and be more consistant and move the ball. "Were gonna change the offense a bit add some new things and take out whats not working after we do that i see this team being sucsessful and winning some more football games." Smith later said. I believe him this is a good football team and its only two losses in a long season. Look for them to rebound this week and get it rolling again. Watch also for Cutler to come out trying to make a statement this week. I think we have seen the last of the bad Jay Cutler.

Final From Philadelphia: Chicago Bears 7 Philadelphia Eagles 35

Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles   Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles Empty2009-09-28, 21:55

Any23Time wrote:

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles 090830_JayCutler2_h.hmedium
Chicago needs a win bad. But there new Franchise QB is in a downward spiral.
ESPN Week 11 Wrap Up with Host Zach Morris

Chicago Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles
Any23Time - Sat Sep 26 15:56:53 MST 2009

Week 11: Deja Vu is a word Jay Cutler im sure is thinking alot about after last night. After a terrible outting in Cleveland thinking it couldnt get possibly any worse than that Cutler posted an even more horrific game. After a 11 of 22 for 190 YDs 1 TD and 5 INTs performnace Cutler out did that by going 11 of 27 102 1 TD 5 INTs and a Rex Grossman like 24.5 QB Rating. The game started off well for the bears who won the opening toss and elected to kick on the kickoff a huge hit from Josh Bullocks forced a fumble which he recovered. First play from scrimage though Cutler got hit when he threw and it was picked off. " I dont understand how they could blitz 8 and still have enough to cover a 5 wide set just doesnt make sense ," Cutler said. There was constant pressure one time even Cutler was sacked before he could even get the hand off off thats how riduculous it was. The blitz was to much to handle as the pressure mainly forced the turnovers trying to make things happen while under pressure usally isnt going to result into a positive out come. The defense however did good forcing 5 turnovers 4 INTs by K. Payne, C. Tillman, and 2 by Urlacher. The other was the forced fumble by Bullocks. Even though they forced 5 turnovers they still gave up 35 points and 270 yards total offense. No thanks to Vick who is just to fast. " When someone is just running around in the pocket and is faster than everyone else theres just nothing you can do," Tommie Harris said.

Bottom Line: Once again i cant stress enough how you cant turn the ball over 5 time and win a football game its just not gonna happen. The Bears have got to start playin better football theres no ifs, ands, or buts about it. They have now dropped two games back to back there needs to be a change and soon. I know Lovie and he should have his guys fired up to come out and play there next game losing is not the mentality of Chicago Bears football. Its playing defense and running the ball, which the bears need to start doing Forte has just 40 YDs on 13 ATT. They need to get the running game going and and not turn the ball over so much 1 or even 2 is okay not 5 your not gonna win a game like that. Your putting your defense into big of a hole and they just get burried in it.

Post Game Interview: Lovie optimistic as always said " It will blow over to bad games back to back is better than one now then one later on down the strech." Which i think is true id rater have all the bad games out of the way then have them creep back up on Cutler later down the road. " Will practice this week put some new things in take a look at the blitzes from the game film and go from there." Smith said. " I look at this team to rebound this week and be more consistant and move the ball. "Were gonna change the offense a bit add some new things and take out whats not working after we do that i see this team being sucsessful and winning some more football games." Smith later said. I believe him this is a good football team and its only two losses in a long season. Look for them to rebound this week and get it rolling again. Watch also for Cutler to come out trying to make a statement this week. I think we have seen the last of the bad Jay Cutler.

Final From Philadelphia: Chicago Bears 7 Philadelphia Eagles 35

The Eagles did and still won..... Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles 299836
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles   Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles Empty2009-09-29, 16:30

HAHAHAH Anytime23 this was one funny article. GG still maybe ill see u again in the playoffs. O yea one more thing i never blitzed 8 ppl, i would never do that, most of my nanos bring 4-5 people, 6 at the most. HAHAHAHAH this still has me craken up. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles   Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicago Bears Report with ESPN Analyst Zach Morris LD Season 2: Bears vs Philadelphia Eagles
Page 1 of 1