Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Happened to Bears Owner?

Go down 
+2
BWEISS
malaisej
6 posters
AuthorMessage
malaisej
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-29

What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty
PostSubject: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-08-31, 08:27

Did he get booted, or already drop-out? I was kind of amazed at the stats he recorded for his games, did those games actually get played? Or were the stats made up?

Online he had a 61% DNF, I would expect anything from a DNF that high.
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-08-31, 13:03

I already kicked him out of here.

Dude tried faking 5 blowout wins, thinking that nobody would know I guess. Then giving people the most ridiculous stats ever.

Sooooo he's gone
Back to top Go down
malaisej
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-08-31, 13:05

I thought the stats looked extremely fishy.
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-08-31, 13:56

yeah when devin hester has 40 receptions for 500 yards and 10 touchdowns in one game i think thats where we draw the line
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-09-05, 16:37

blame it on the hennessy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-09-05, 17:05

lol ill take the spot!!!!! lol i was 3-0 wit the bears on MG PS3
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-09-05, 17:06

How would somebody be foolish enough to fake stats on here???? You'll get caught easily doing that b.s....LOL, that dude is a clown.....
Back to top Go down
BoSSBudz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-09-05, 17:16

haaa. u look like a clown as well. hey chico. wit ur lil store championship homes.. looke baked esa
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty2009-09-05, 17:28

where's your pic at bossbudz? you're a clown for making that statement....are you even in the league????? you shouldn't be talking if you ain't esa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened to Bears Owner?   What Happened to Bears Owner? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened to Bears Owner?
Page 1 of 1