Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***

Go down 
+9
Nayskin
wcfurious
USMC7212
YAOWAH
MistaFaded
finsfan85
xBALLiiN
feery123
mrwheels
13 posters
AuthorMessage
mrwheels
New MS Member
New MS Member
mrwheels

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty
PostSubject: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-08-29, 19:54

I recently played in a game that went into overtime against the eagles. He did fieldgoal on first down to win the game so i chose punt block to see if i could block it. i got penetration but the offense lineman got in the way and blocked the kick he got the fight for the fumble. i blocked it AGAIN the same way but then he made it the third time lol Smile
Back to top Go down
feery123
New MS Member
New MS Member
feery123

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-08-30, 19:07

playing on xbox live. i go ahead with 10 secs to go by 6 points. my opponent with one sec left gets a td to win by one point
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-08-30, 19:39

im up by three with like 3 seconds left in 4th qtr, hes in FG range, but takes hella long to get into the field goal formation, he got a delay of game penalty, and the decline option was "End Game" LOL so i got a win where i could have lost in OT .
Back to top Go down
finsfan85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-08-31, 02:50

i was playing this guy who was using the patriots. he was pretty good. he went up 14-0 early. i then luckily injured tom brady and his offense was non existant. i also found a way to exploit his defense. after my second td with two minutes left in the 4th quarter, i decided to get the two point conversion which paid off as i won 15-14. love it because i HATE the pats!
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-08-31, 03:27

I was losing 21 to 0 at the half dude ask 2 conced the game I didn't cause all his td was from a kickoff and 2 pick 6s he had no off and no d did the picks were from the computer so I say no he sents me a message sayin I suck and I ain't goin to come back anyways I win 28 to 24 den I sent him a message jus sayin good game and sent one back sayin I was glitching lol but I didn't I play sim style
Back to top Go down
YAOWAH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-08-31, 09:35

35-28 with 3 seconds left 4th down, clock stopped... im down... guy tries to kick a bomb field goal, misses and i return it with hixon for the touchdown. overtime, i kick off... he takes it to the house with felix jones.
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-08-31, 17:26

I'm at my own 8 yard line, 11 seconds left in the 4th quarter. I'm down 15-16, I throw a deep pass to Mason, he bobbles it and drops it, if he had caught it he could have taken it to the house because the DBs and Safeties were behind him after trying to swat it. So with 3 seconds left I come out in a screen, just as I'm about to call hike, we both lose connection haha.
Back to top Go down
wcfurious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-09-01, 10:39

had this happen in one game last night..I'm down 14-7 with under a minute to play. He's got the ball and down on my 20 yard line, and I've pretty much given up - all he had to do was kneel down. He gets greedy and tries to pass, gets pressured and hit as he throws. Wounded duck pass up in the air and Geathers (playing the Bengals as always) picks it off at the line, and runs it all the way back for the game tying touchdown. Sweet right? I kickoff and he runs it back for the game winning td. I have Bengals luck.
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-09-01, 10:44

Heres one that i'm sure everyones familiar with...

im kickin ass 33 -3.... ea servers go down.

fucked hey death
Back to top Go down
Sleepingrook
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-09-01, 10:53

Its 0-0 in the 4th with about 20 sec left. He is at the 50 and is trying to get in field goal range when I get a pick 6 for the win.

Winning 24-7 with 30 sec left and the EA servers go down
Back to top Go down
Chainz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-09-01, 17:11

I was destroying the Jets. I was playing with Dolphins but in my franchise I had Cutler as my QB and Andre Johnson as my WR.

I'm winning 49-0 with 15 seconds left. Earliar in the game I purposly got lost yards and got Cutler sacked so I could throw a 99 yard TD pass. I succeed and decided to try again. So I have Cutler run all the way back to throw 99 yards but he gets sacked. A fumble, the defense recovered it in the endzone they got a TD, missed the field goal, game over. I won but I wanted to stay perfect. Final score 49-6
Back to top Go down
hendrix2896
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-09-01, 18:06

i was 0-5 and it was tied 21-21 with 20 seconds to go. I was playing ass the bears. I throw a fade route to earl bennett he catches it behind all the dbs he is 10 yards ahead of everyone and he is at the 10 yard line and then the server goes down. i lost the next 3 games and am now 0-8
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty2009-09-01, 20:20

I'm up 17-14... with 1:16 left.. His 2 TD's: 1 was a KR TD with Percy Harvin, the other a pick 6 that was tipped off of Dwayne Jarret's helmet.. I have 3rd and 3 from his 48. I press X but the QB won't hike it. I keep pressing X an I eventualy throw an accidental lob to the TE. Pick 6: He won 21-17 with no offensive TD's

More pissed off than funny actually Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***   Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! *** Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Madden Game Ending Post yours! ***
Page 1 of 1