Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Post your fondest Madden memory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Post your fondest Madden memory Empty
PostSubject: Post your fondest Madden memory   Post your fondest Madden memory Empty2009-08-28, 02:45

My fondest Madden memory was playing Madden 2003 online for the first time on my PS2.

Guys were doing things that I had never seen before. It was the first time that I had ever seen a nano blitz, and I was like "what the hell".

It was the first time that I seen the words lab and cheese. I would stay up all night playing. It was a great gaming experience.

cheers
Back to top Go down
TimothyP Hustle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Post your fondest Madden memory   Post your fondest Madden memory Empty2009-08-28, 04:45

This year I was trying to avoid the wildcat because it is so trendy and I tend to go against the grain. I was like level 7 I think and I wanted to expand a little so I threw in a little wildcat here and there, just like the dolphins in real games. I was playing a level 11 and got the ball back with less than 20 seconds on the clock. I lined up in wildcat against his prevent defense took off to the right with Pat White on the Power play and Pitched to Ronnie Brown just in time. I manuevered through a couple of DBs and was off to the races. It was a 1 in 100 shot but I will never forget that.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Post your fondest Madden memory   Post your fondest Madden memory Empty2009-08-28, 06:03

On madden 07 or 06 4got but bet my friend I can score on him on 1 play after the kickoff note he didn't play madden often but I scored on him on 1 play it was like 70 some yards won 20bucks and bout some beer wit it felt great lol
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Post your fondest Madden memory   Post your fondest Madden memory Empty2009-08-28, 06:20

I came back from 20 in the fourth a few times.my greatest was this year when i user blocked a FG to win a game.

This year my friend was losing by 3 with 20 secs left some guy called TO with 2 secs left to kick a FG to run the score.My friend called TO and FG Block return with reggie bush.He kick it short with longwell bush caught it and ran it all the way back and the dude quit before the extra point.We all sent him a message and we still laugh about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your fondest Madden memory   Post your fondest Madden memory Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your fondest Madden memory
Page 1 of 1