Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

madden is just a game?

Go down 
+7
CJDAWGG14
Fudopi is That Dude
moss81
Baseballa
pkismyname
jchizzy8
bigbuddah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

madden is just a game? Empty
PostSubject: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 01:36

" is a must when you're trying to re-create the 'essence' of NFL football."

now for those who say its just a game and its not suppose to be realistic and all...this proves my point that EA is trying to recreate the nfl as a game and u play football as the real ppl do not jus some game u find glitches and flaws with so STOP IT. these guys hard work is goin ta waste because of you evil ppl. play football and noone will have a problem wit u.

QUOTE FROM AN EA REP

Last edited by bigbuddah on 2009-02-24, 01:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 01:46

This is all true
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 18:50

We all know it's true but people expect more and more which makes it impossible to satisfy everyones needs.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 20:43

every year it adds more aspects and ppl are still not satisfied. I was quite impressed with this years realistic feel. But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 20:47

ya this years was awesome. ive gotten the most play time out of this game than any other game i have played
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 20:52

I mean the celebrations were amazing lol!
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 20:57

yeah this year is my favorite game yet...

but there's always room to improve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-24, 22:39

IMO, ea needs to stop BS'in. Ima throw some knowledge out on this one. The delvelopers put glitches in the game!! There are some glitches that weren't meant to be there like the HB direct snap and crap, but the cover 3 glitch has been there since madden 07 on the PS2, so they put that in there, and just forgot about it. The FG glitch was put in there by a developer as well, cuz with the line stunts, theres no way that's gunna happen if they woulda checked. Also, There's 2 companies who design madden, Tiburon and EA. Now EA is kinda like that teacher you had who would stand over you, and watch wat u did, but didnt pay attention to the other students. thats what EA is. Tiburon is the development company who mkaes madden what it is. So EA can call the shots, but Tiburon decides if EA makes the shot, or misses.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-27, 15:05

there is always an easy way to beat people that dont know about the expoites
madden 2005 juke glitch and the posts to the outside
2006 high curls to tall wrs
2007 forgot
2008 gorgot
2009 deep post, rocket catch, and screens
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-28, 02:28

i just wish that ppl would play with more integrity and pride and not look at this video game as a boo boo video game that isnt suppose to represent real life caus i believe there is a small percentage of players who actually play madden because they cant play anymore or dont have the skills to play and jus love the game that much to ant to play...wats the wor vicarious...play with pride leave all bs at the door specially against other MS members caus lets be honest i kno that records symbolize something but we are a brotherhood here and u wouldnt cheat or cheez your brother right? we watch football to live vicariously through the players so y not do it for the game as well.
Back to top Go down
Gator
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gator

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-02-28, 15:15

Madden Football to me is the lowest level of football if, we were playing actual football. Its not a disrespect i mean we have, NFL, College, Arena, Canadian Football, High School Football, Flag Football, Two Hand touch and finally there is Madden.

If we all (no finger pointing), can just learn the game of football and the difference between strategy, tactics, and scheme versus, Cheesedik glitch play, the madden series would be a more enjoyable experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.milsimgaming.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-03-02, 20:17

i get wat your getting at and i agree its arcadish and should be below wat is actually real...i believe there is a difference is a skill u develope like user catching creating blitzes and scheme work such as clock eater, runner, passer, balanced, west coast, spread. there are a few things in the game that should be left alone. i fell that the "RC" is part of the game part of a early developed nex-gen user catch but should not be used as if u where trying to do it...sure throw it up for grabs and user catch it but trying to do it every play is wake to me
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-03-05, 17:18

i don't get bent out of shape over this "video-game"
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty2009-03-05, 18:16

I want to see a game that FORCES you to play NFL style to be a good player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: madden is just a game?   madden is just a game? Empty

Back to top Go down

madden is just a game?
Page 1 of 1