Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Snugs Flip- WR Corners

Go down 
+12
a-town_raidah
xBALLiiN
DaTBa1LHaWK
cushy23
EccentricMeat
Elite
SiCkOnDaStiCk
mattP
BlackMassRevrend
SmokinSurge
redbullz
DanieI
16 posters
AuthorMessage
DanieI
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty
PostSubject: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 11:24

The two routes to look at here are the two doing the curls, but you throw the ball before they curl, and precision it to the outside. If they run the cover 2 with someone covering the flats, wait on the delay route by the HB and hit him.

It is in NE and WCO playbook so far, havent really tried anything else.
Back to top Go down
DanieI
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 11:36

I am about to make a quick video and show you.
Back to top Go down
DanieI
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 12:01

Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 12:25

nice i am really loving the ne play book just need to find a d now
Back to top Go down
SmokinSurge
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 12:29

You make it look easy.
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 13:08

I use Saints PB and this play is in the Singleback Snugs Flip and it works the same.Nice post.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 13:15

works against man and cover3&4??
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 16:21

nice play
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 17:41

wut type of coverage stops it?
Back to top Go down
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 18:21

Man bump and run should stop this. I love running this play and thats the only time I get stopped is in man. Every other coverage, whoever is watching the flat likes to watch the receiver going on the flag route. If you know they are in cover 2, hot route the outside receiver on a short flag route. (Y+Receiver Icon+RS to the outside)
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 20:20

in my experiences with this play man coverage gets burned on this play as long as there isnt BnR
Back to top Go down
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 21:12

Yeah I rechecked this play. Cover 2 beats it as it is set up. Hot route your RB to a short flag route (or diagonal route) and move him alongside whichever receiver. The RB should always get open if you also hot route the WR next to him to do the same route. Just bullet pass to the outside and there ya go. Best used with a fast RB.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 21:22

yea man and bump n run will easily stop this.. especially if u throw a flat or buzz zone out there wit the man.. easy lockup.. and yea cover 2 would prolly stop it
Back to top Go down
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 21:27

Don't run this play as-is unless it is man coverage. If its a zone, hot route the outside receivers to do a short flag route instead of the deep flag route. This way, the zone will either cover the outside receiver or the inside receiver, but not both. Also, hot route the inside receiver on the short side of the field to do a drag route, that way if they lock up the outside receivers, he should be open. OR you can hot route the RB on a short flag route as I said, and motion him to the side you want to throw to.
Back to top Go down
xBALLiiN
New MS Member
New MS Member
xBALLiiN

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-29, 23:25

Yea i use slants instead of the slant hooks.
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-08-30, 20:22

yeah this play is great with the raiders! i was down by 2 tds in the 4th and got after getting the first, got the ball back and went hurry up offense with this play to win the game! no matter wat the other guy tried I had an answer for him! haha
Back to top Go down
Frymaster
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-09-08, 16:54

I use this play quite a bit, works great for short yardage or on 4th down.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-09-08, 17:04

i use this play alot to mix in with my QB draw and pa clown from the formation...
Back to top Go down
maddenfordummies
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-10-20, 17:06

my whole scheme is around the snugs ...

Its great to use the stick audible packages

Mesh , Xclown, and Bench or Bench Switch

and just when they spread out and start covering the flats and man up just draw up the middle with your back for at least 3-4 yds or better

If you scheme around this you are good to go..toss in a wild cat or a couple singleback snug running plays and you have a nice offense
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty2009-10-21, 09:35

Yeah, this is a good play. I've been using it for a bit now. I used to always hit the inside slot receiver, but after a bit, I discovered he isn't always open... and you can get picked....

I like to put the left inside slot WR on a streak. Then I have a good option for C2 if the right slot WR is covered, and if both are covered, I can dump it to the HB.

I haven't tried smart routing the corner routes by the outside WR's, but I will give that shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snugs Flip- WR Corners   Snugs Flip- WR Corners Empty

Back to top Go down

Snugs Flip- WR Corners
Page 1 of 1