Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?

Go down 
+5
macdaddy
OMG iTz POPPA
huh1231
miked152
dUPxBTefft23
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty
PostSubject: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-10-20, 21:42

wat do u do cuz my offense is good but peeps be runnin fag D on me and totally changes my mind and s*** idk wat im sayin lol but i am a Defensive player and i lockdown people and struggle wit my offense sometime help would be appreciated.... thx
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-10-20, 22:13

well....you could run the ball. Yesterday I played a guy who ran a fag D with the ravens and I was the saints, so instead of throwing down the field, I ran the ball for 242 yards and only passed for 130 somethin. So when they fag D, just pound the rock cuz your lineman will be able to get off the ball quickly cuz the D-line isn't rushing the passer
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-10-20, 23:04

miked152 wrote:
well....you could run the ball. Yesterday I played a guy who ran a fag D with the ravens and I was the saints, so instead of throwing down the field, I ran the ball for 242 yards and only passed for 130 somethin. So when they fag D, just pound the rock cuz your lineman will be able to get off the ball quickly cuz the D-line isn't rushing the passer
good idea bro.... except i dont rlly like runnin ot of snugs flip but ill try and do it more thx
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-10-21, 00:16

dUPxBTefft23 wrote:
miked152 wrote:
good idea bro.... except i dont rlly like runnin ot of snugs flip but ill try and do it more thx

My B I didnt see the snugs flip part in the title, i thought you meant fag d against any formation. But yea calling a hb draw here and there will pick up yards, at least it should.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-10-21, 01:12

be patient. the blue routes are a good source for a couple. if u stay in the pocket ur receivers will come back to u after they run around. look to hit someone after they stretch out those safeties. RC if u got that down. i play with the fins so i have pat white and i'll just run with him for 5 everytime which i'm chill with.
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-10-21, 02:25

fag d = run hook routes or run the ball easy as pie
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-10-21, 09:30

man, when someone is running a f@g D, I LOVE to audible to the HB Draw out of Snugs flip. With a decent back you can pick up 10+ yards easy with that play.

I can't tell you the number of times I line up in Snugs Flip at the 10 on 3rd down and run the draw play for a TD.

Works great against Zone D in general. Against Man, I audible to Mesh and make a big gain though the air.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-12-01, 23:39

miked152 wrote:

I don't know why more people can't think of this themselves. If they're dropping 8+ into coverage, run it down their throat.

And even if you get yourself into a big hole in a game, you don't have to start chucking it all over the field to get back into the game. Most people begin to drop a lot of defenders into converage when they get a decent lead. Take advantage of their fear of you making a comeback, and methodically crawl your way back into the game. Make them pay and take what they're giving you.

I fell behind 21-0 in a game this morning, and instead of panicking and begin starting to throw it downfield, I ran it down his throat. I won 28-21.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-12-02, 01:28

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. someone will eventually get open. Try playmakering your RB too if you have one who can catch. Eventually somebody WILL get open if you are patient enough.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-12-02, 14:44

how do u use playmaker on ps3 i can never get it to work right
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-12-02, 19:27

Hold L2 and guide the receiver with the right stick.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty2009-12-02, 20:44

Patience is the key young grasshopper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?   what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip? Empty

Back to top Go down

what to do on Fag D in Snugs Flip?
Page 1 of 1