HomeHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Share | 
 

 gun snugs flip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ric Flair
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 11:51

not sure what play it is in GSF but i think it's mesh? if i was in man he would hit the RB wide open because the LB would align on the left if the RB was right and vice versa. if i zoned it he would hit one of the left wr's on a corner. man it gets killed, zone is slightly better. any tips? another ann oying thing he would do is come out in snugs under center to mess up my calls because i would see 4 wide and think GSF but under center he would mix up tosses with PA and in gun it was that mesh play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 12:55

user the RB and do purple zones on the sidelines and there you go shut down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ric Flair
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 13:34

any particular play to use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 14:33

this is a signature cheetos pass defense... enjoy my friend

"quarters man" out of the dime formation

heres the subs to make before the play:
-sub in (2 best OLBs@DE) and (2 best DEs@DT)
-sub in (2 best CBs@3+4 CB pos.{this is critical because they will be playing the man coverage}) and move the (3+4 CB@outside corner)

heres the setup:
1. put both safties into purple zones
2. put both DEs into yellow zones
3. put MLB into deep blue zone
4. man align...

user the de in yellow, or the saftey in purple that is on the side of the running back... (personally, i user the DE in this situation to cover the middle, the saftey in purple will keep the HB flat route to minimal yardage sometimes getting pics if you got good user skill) also, when they see the safties rotate down and DBs in man coverage, often you will see the deep post thrown to a fast guy... the joke is on them

this is just the tip of a 46 pb scheme ive called the "dirty dime", and it gets nasty... enjoy the pics and coverage sacks, Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 17:41

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
this is a signature cheetos pass defense... enjoy my friend

"quarters man" out of the dime formation

heres the subs to make before the play:
-sub in (2 best OLBs@DE) and (2 best DEs@DT)
-sub in (2 best CBs@3+4 CB pos.{this is critical because they will be playing the man coverage}) and move the (3+4 CB@outside corner)

heres the setup:
1. put both safties into purple zones
2. put both DEs into yellow zones
3. put MLB into deep blue zone
4. man align...

user the de in yellow, or the saftey in purple that is on the side of the running back


(personally, i user the DE in this situation to cover the middle, the saftey in purple will keep the HB flat route to minimal yardage sometimes getting pics if you got good user skill) also, when they see the safties rotate down and DBs in man coverage, often you will see the deep post thrown to a fast guy... the joke is on them

this is just the tip of a 46 pb scheme ive called the "dirty dime", and it gets nasty... enjoy the pics and coverage sacks, Cheers!

this look's real nasty cheeto's. quick question!!! do audible out quarters' to dime?? if so what formation in the dime! holla back my n!gga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 17:44

nope, just str8 dime...

dime flat has some great plays too, ill be doing a complete writeup of hte dirty dime scheme come madden 11...

if ur using the boys...
put jenkins on the left side and newman on the right side
and scandric and M. Hamlin on the outsides
put m. williams in at mlb and user him
and put dware on the DE... its fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ric Flair
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 19:30

thanks cheetos! i'll have to try this out tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-26, 23:45

anytime broskie..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-27, 01:05

If someone runs out of snugs that D would get killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-27, 01:21

yeah!!!but what straight dime????? dime what. any 1. or?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-27, 10:04

@ westfo... its not a run defense, and if you user the mlb, you will blow up the run... believe it or not...

@ swag... dime normal... look at the setup, i posted a cowboy setup just for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
avatar

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-27, 14:17

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
@ westfo... its not a run defense, and if you user the mlb, you will blow up the run... believe it or not...

@ swag... dime normal... look at the setup, i posted a cowboy setup just for you

That's why i F*CK'S with you my n!gga..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ric Flair
New MS Member
New MS Member


Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-28, 20:10

WestFo3 wrote:
If someone runs out of snugs that D would get killed.

recommendations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member


Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   2010-05-28, 20:51

whats been killing me is the dime cover 2 ... but u have to make sure to contain the ends and user blitz the way he likes to roll out ... guaranteed sack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gun snugs flip   

Back to top Go down
 
gun snugs flip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» comando flip normal
» COUNT-UP 0-9 using jk flip flop
» Flip Y and Flip X Sprite Renderer's option not showing or recognizing
» Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]
» FS: Spider-Man TAS, various Marvel Legends/Select, Gears of War + more

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: