Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

bears franchise tips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearblood21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-24

bears franchise tips Empty
PostSubject: bears franchise tips   bears franchise tips Empty2009-08-29, 11:22

my offense is great with the bears but i cant seem to have enough game changing plays on defense. what defensive plays has given you success using lovie smith defense? btw i traded t harris for raji and first round pick in the first yr of franchise. so far its paid off. andyone know of any good corners i can trade for that are hidden gems?
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: bears franchise tips   bears franchise tips Empty2009-08-29, 12:07

chris johnson for the raiders
Back to top Go down
Bearblood21
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bears franchise tips   bears franchise tips Empty2009-08-29, 13:58

i have forte he is going to be my francise player him and cutler. i want someone i can trade for where i wont have to give up my best players, like a decent cb or lb and maybe get a first round pick
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: bears franchise tips   bears franchise tips Empty2009-08-29, 14:10

i would say urlacher, but you might consider him a star player. he is old, and he'll probably retire soon, so you might as well get some value for him. i'd understand if you are emotionally attached to him since you are a bears fan, though.
Back to top Go down
Bearblood21
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: bears franchise tips   bears franchise tips Empty2009-08-29, 14:31

yes. im emotionally linked to brian. he might just have to go though. i got offered a few number 1 picks already but not sure if to get a cb or mil to replace him. i reaaaaaly want willis or ware
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: bears franchise tips   bears franchise tips Empty2009-08-29, 19:14

im usin the bears in my franchise and im doin fine on o and d. urlacher is my man who creates my big d plays. had a forced fumble, like 10 tkls, and a fumble recover in the playoff.YEEEEEAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bears franchise tips   bears franchise tips Empty

Back to top Go down

bears franchise tips
Page 1 of 1