Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !

Go down 
+8
Crunk
WitnessKingJames23
blitzburgh88
Jae Heat
DyNaMicakaDNM
Aillah
psufan5
kiingblackmamba23
12 posters
AuthorMessage
kiingblackmamba23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-19

seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty
PostSubject: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 01:15

post all sorts of bs we can prob email, ea or something to get stuff we want in
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 08:53

- No pass defense
- Too many holding calls
- Too many broken 5 man tackles.. no one in the NFL is getting grabbed by 5 guys and breaks free for 80 yards
- Idiot defenders cant cover anyone and are too stupid to look for or swat the ball down
- Linebackers are not fast enough to cover the flats when they actually decide to do so. most of the time they are just too lazy and let the RB/FB run free
- When in doubt, run a screen pass
- Defensive lines need a boost and nano blitzes need to go. There is no pass rush in this game unless you blitz the house or nano.
- Fumbling near the side line - defender can pick the ball up while standing out of bounds and retain possession.

The one thing I really want to see fixed over anything else is the AI on pass defense. Defenders cant compete with offensive players making double moves or coming out of the backfield. They just cant cover anyone really. If the pass defense was tightened up and not getting 500 yards a game with 5 minute quarters... id be happy. Probably wont ever change though. Until then, I run maybe 4 times a game and just pass all the way down the field. Pretty much unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
kiingblackmamba23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 09:08

wow lol ian cummings is gona have a great time looking at this lol
Back to top Go down
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 09:11

In and out of bounce calls are still fucked up.
CB's making interceptions with the back towards the plays and hands over the head, even though they've never looked at the ball or QB.

As MLB I sometimes feel liked getting glued into the OL even though I start 3-5 yards back, this is somewhat freaking annoying.

Also I think the gap between All-Pro and All-Madden is too big.

I really like the game, but Out of bounce calls and rediculous interceptions pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 09:49

psufan5 wrote:
- No pass defense
- Too many holding calls
- Too many broken 5 man tackles.. no one in the NFL is getting grabbed by 5 guys and breaks free for 80 yards
- Idiot defenders cant cover anyone and are too stupid to look for or swat the ball down
- Linebackers are not fast enough to cover the flats when they actually decide to do so. most of the time they are just too lazy and let the RB/FB run free
- When in doubt, run a screen pass
- Defensive lines need a boost and nano blitzes need to go. There is no pass rush in this game unless you blitz the house or nano.
- Fumbling near the side line - defender can pick the ball up while standing out of bounds and retain possession.

The one thing I really want to see fixed over anything else is the AI on pass defense. Defenders cant compete with offensive players making double moves or coming out of the backfield. They just cant cover anyone really. If the pass defense was tightened up and not getting 500 yards a game with 5 minute quarters... id be happy. Probably wont ever change though. Until then, I run maybe 4 times a game and just pass all the way down the field. Pretty much unstoppable.

everything in bold is the s*** that pisses me off the most about this damn game. unstopable nanos and the dumbass AI on pass defense is the reason I have a losing record. Theres no one defender on any team that can check a running back out of the backfield off a slant pattern for some dumbass reason, and if you play zone to try to stop him, people just make him do a route underneath the zone coverage for a good 5yds or so cuz the zone is too soft. As of nanos, the problem is simple......YOU CANT BLOCK THEM!!! And my last complaint is playing against these bums who use fag D all game long, dropping back d-linemen into coverage so you can't find not 1 damn guy open.
Back to top Go down
Jae Heat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 10:15

U say that it's too easy to pass and that the defense can't stop the pass but then u say u can't find not one guy open.. Lol make up ur mind. It goes the same for both sides even tho it almost always feels as if the bad shits only happening to u...

My complaints... When I have 2 defenders on the guy and the bAll is thrown to him and the defenders don't look back or put up they hands or nothing they just watch the ball go by. I hate that...

Wassup with the commentary as well.. Shits been fucked up since last year. I be like on the 20 yd line and they say I'm on the 50 lol WTF? Or when madden just starts talking outta no where loud as hell while the other guys talking about something else all at the same time and u don't understand neither one of em. Oh yeah and sometimes when I run for like 20 or 30 yd gain and the guy says "no gain on that run he was stuffed behind the backfeild it is now 4th down" but it's really first after a huge gain.. Lol that s*** always has me cracking up...
Back to top Go down
blitzburgh88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 10:16

Aside from the obvious things above... what really gets me is the fact that u can make someone fumble dive on the ball pull it in and then someone 3-4 yards away comes running over there and dives on you and can take the ball. I've replayed this s*** once and it was a good 4-5 seconds my guy was on the ball and the qb comes over jumps on me and because I wasn't paying attention at the time cause I thought had it, he gets the ball back because he was pressing damn buttons. Don't get me wrong its a good concept just bad execution if u will.
Back to top Go down
WitnessKingJames23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 10:17

Madden 10 is kind of a flop to me... i really thought they were gona come out gunz blazing but thers way to much shitt wrong. 4 holding calls on a field goal attempt thats -40 yards wat kinda bs is that. EA wil loose alot of people if they do not step ther game up
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 11:05

Lack of pass defense is my only gripe. The defense has the IQ of a dead squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 11:10

I just wish they would fix the flat zones. I cant even cover the flats in cover 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
wopper29
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 11:30

LiL MooReR wrote:
I just wish they would fix the flat zones. I cant even cover the flats in cover 2.

yes this needs to be fixed it is terrible
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 11:32

Yeah man the flats kill me at times... And when they make a dump off to the flats my guys are 2 yards away and some how fall behind chasing the ball carrier.... Then it turns into 6... So that would be my 2 complaints..... Flats coverage sux and the defense seems slower and cant catch up to any1
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 11:51

i dont have a problem with pass d . i think the game is good . i cover the screens . i think its better then 09. u acually have to have a stratagy .i c alot of complaints on the screens. just like last yr every 1 complaind about the rc . i like the gm i could rc with any team last yr but at least this yr the damn deep post aint an automatic td. the only thing i dont like is sertin teams it is to easy to get kickoff returns for td.
Back to top Go down
Gray1219
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gray1219

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty2009-08-20, 12:10

The chain gang seems to screw me over alot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !   seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea ! Empty

Back to top Go down

seemingly this years madden has alot of **** ups post all things u have noticed we can email ea !
Page 1 of 1