Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

After The Snap Read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

After The Snap Read Empty
PostSubject: After The Snap Read   After The Snap Read Empty2009-08-27, 20:31

Some guys are getting very good at disguising their defenses.

So, on passing plays don't always believe what you see. Instead, focus on the after the snap read.

On a single pass play there is usually a route that is effective against man and another route that is effective against zone. When you can quickly identify man or zone after the snap, you will be able to get the ball out on time and keep the chains moving.

To get good at the after the snap read, go to the lab and practice pass plays against random defenses.

Smile Try this and let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: After The Snap Read   After The Snap Read Empty2009-08-27, 21:49

Yeah man this really helps, I was labbing this earlier today. Got in shotgun and put random defense on, really helps. The way that works best for me is quickly reading the dl after the snap, and moving up to the linebackers and the db's, this way i can quickly identify the defense and make my move to keep the ball moving.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: After The Snap Read   After The Snap Read Empty2009-08-27, 21:53

i always keep plays that can beat zone that have at least 1 route that beats man and visa versa.. if i see sumone uses zone alot i just run my zone plays and always have a route for man that is my 1st read to make sure he didnt switch it up on me to trick me.. thats the basic s*** for a good passing offense..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Snap Read   After The Snap Read Empty

Back to top Go down

After The Snap Read
Page 1 of 1