Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pre/Post snap D.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomo08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Pre/Post snap D. Empty
PostSubject: Pre/Post snap D.   Pre/Post snap D. Empty2009-10-28, 23:47

Okay, I have been labbing offense and offense and offense. But I haven't even scratched the surface of the defense! So I know on O I read the D looking for man or zone. Recognize and adjust accordingly, after the snap I watch the LBS for blitz/hot read and throw to my open route combos.

Now, my question is WHAT should I be doing on Defense pre/post-snap? Perhaps a mental checklist of some sorts. NYJ is my defensive playbook, and I run with the Cowgirls. I am not asking for NANO's, I know those i'm looking for info that I can brainstorm off of. Thanks in advance.....
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Pre/Post snap D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre/Post snap D.   Pre/Post snap D. Empty2009-10-29, 01:24

I watch for formations. Then what plays they like to run out of the formation. Its prolly 3 or 4 plays at the most, some ppl have more, some ppl have less. Then u gotta think bout the down. I mean thats what i do. I dont really kno of ne pre snap reads on D.
Back to top Go down

Pre/Post snap D.
Page 1 of 1