Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Setting up before the snap

Go down 
+2
dracocepheus
Mr. Eye-Form
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eye-Form
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr. Eye-Form

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Setting up before the snap Empty
PostSubject: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-11, 14:51

Anyone ever get frustrated when the person on offense hikes the ball before you make all your adjustments?? Setting up before the snap Icon_mad I've seen some ppl actually wait around. But I guess it's a nice way to get around some defenses that require a little more set-up time.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-11, 15:24

Why wait for the other guy to get everything set? I know I wont, I know there trying to set up a nano or a fag d and the object is to get the defense out of there game as well. Force them so they have to go with the play call that is given... But no it doesn't get me frustrated, I try and go with as little changes as I can
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-11, 16:11

Fake a set-up... Get a play out of dollar or something that covers the flats properly, pinch the line, put your LBs inside the A gaps but keep them in zones, QB spy your DEs, hopefully he tries a quick pass and your DEs or LBs might pick it, and the flats should be shut down.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-11, 16:53

just practice your setups, i got mines down! i can get most of my adjustments before my guys set, just keep practicing and you'll get in a rhythm, it can be done i think i heard somewhere you have at the minimun 7 playclock seconds to do everything so just practice and you'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eye-Form
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr. Eye-Form

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-11, 16:59

Thanks guys, I'll be labbing to get my set-up times down
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-11, 17:20

good luck my friend, oh also a lil tip that may help you try to find a sequence where you can just go through all your guys that you need to hotrout once, so you dont have to jump from one side of the formation to the other cuz that doesnt help, in my blitz setups i go from left to right jus like you read a book, its easier that way for me, but just find a way that works for you, good luck man!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-11, 18:20

Well then thats smart on his part........
Back to top Go down
BloodyJR v2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty2010-02-12, 01:53

get faster!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up before the snap   Setting up before the snap Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting up before the snap
Page 1 of 1