Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?

Go down 
+2
jsmall28
maddenplayer1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maddenplayer1
New MS Member
New MS Member
maddenplayer1

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty
PostSubject: Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?   Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty2009-08-26, 22:15

The pistol probaly my fav formation in cheifs playbook anybody got any plays for that or for that matter any other plays in playbook
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?   Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty2009-08-27, 14:14

i personally really like the pistol, any plays out of there are good. i would set up with a passing play, but if the middle looks open, audible to run. i think all of the plays out of the pistol are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
lxldirtyjerzz
New MS Member
New MS Member
lxldirtyjerzz

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?   Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty2009-08-27, 23:32

Pistol play action (with the back going to the flat) Hot route outside receiver to the left ( i think X) on a slant to the middle and hot route TE ( [A] your better TE) on a slant to the middle creating crossing routes. haven't missed a play yet.

If they try and nano you in this formation hit them with a screen, quick slant, or quick pass to the back into the flats.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?   Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty2009-08-27, 23:34

talk to MGB Ruthless.. he is a big pistol guy so he would b the guy to talk to.. he will hook u up..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?   Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty2009-08-27, 23:37

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-offensive-strategy-f92/cj-s-strategy-e-book-t8010.htm
thats CJs e-book its got some pistol info in it
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?   Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty2009-08-30, 02:52

Love using the Chiefs and the pistol

Just so mad at how slow Cassles release is that i cant even play with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?   Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying cheifs anyone got any good plays from the pistol?
Page 1 of 1