Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Man/Zone Plays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepingrook
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Man/Zone Plays Empty
PostSubject: Man/Zone Plays   Man/Zone Plays Empty2009-08-26, 10:09

I think I do a decent job of mixing man, zone and blitzes but I dont use a man-zone scheme at all. What man-zone plays do you suggest? I want a play where I can hopefully shut down one side of the field and focus my controlled user (I always control Ware myself) in stopping my opponents screens/flats.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Man/Zone Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man/Zone Plays   Man/Zone Plays Empty2009-08-26, 12:09

well, man plays can be hard to beat. if you are blitzing, using press coverage should give you a couple seconds to get pressure. if you don't blitz, say you are playing two man under. if you notice your opponent going to slants over the middle, you could take one of the deep safeties and have him play a hook zone near the middle. if you are wary of the deep post, spotlight that receiver and the safeties will watch him. tack on to what the offense likes to do (favorite pass play, favorite receiver, etc.) so you can find out how to beat it.
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Man/Zone Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man/Zone Plays   Man/Zone Plays Empty2009-08-26, 12:22

i got wit 3 man under from nickel 3-3-5(4-6 PB) and then put ur lbs in yellow zones(RS Up) and have the outside corners cover the outside receivers n then bump n run the wrs works well for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man/Zone Plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man/Zone Plays   Man/Zone Plays Empty

Back to top Go down

Man/Zone Plays
Page 1 of 1