Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Looking to use the bucs consistently

Go down 
+2
xxkareem1xx
Cyclone1015
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty
PostSubject: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 18:56

Ok i have been trying to find a team to play with for a while now and im gonna try to use the bucs consitently now cuz thats my team and it seems more enjoyable when u play with ur team so if u guys got any tips or schemes to use with the bucs i would appreciate it thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 19:07

are you on ps3?
Back to top Go down
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 20:07

if i remember correctly, i think their 3rd string qb is pretty fast. not sure what kind of player you are but im pretty sure he's got like an 85 speed. use that info however you'd like
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 20:12

na yo im on 360 and ya freeman is fast and is a solid pocketpasser too
and kareem u roll with bucs too?
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 20:12

i've heard the bucs are a hard team to play with because their secondary is a little slow. but, more power to you. if you have any questions or need help, just ask, people will help you.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 20:18

ya the secondary isnt the fastest but jus got to deal with it
i was just wondering if any of u guys were familiar with the bucs rbs like who to give most of the load cuz all 3 are solid backs right now i like ward?
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 20:27

yeah, give the ball to ward. i think he is the most skilled, but i might use graham for some power running, too.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 22:55

k thanx
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 23:25

Derrick Ward is gonna get exposed this year. He's an average back. Not great, not poor. People think he's better than he is because of the Giants line and because most of the time Jacobs is waring defenses down. I like Graham a lot better, do they still have Cadillac?
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 23:47

ya cadillac is in the mix but he is underrated cuz he was injured for most of the season last year
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-25, 23:52

By mid season they might be a pretty good team, their D (despite being slow) is always solid and if Freeman outplays leftwich and he/Carnell get a ratings boost.. they might be real good. Bryant and Winslow are already rated well enough to be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-26, 00:04

ya winslow is dangerous
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-26, 00:57

I run with the bucs every now and then... I like to move bryant to the slot at #3 wr...winslow to the other slot at #4 wr and ward or sammie straughter as #5 wr. That lineup seems good for the wrs. Freeman at qb...ward at hb and spell with graham...run dual back sets occasionally to get graham involved in the passing game some. Move ej biggers in the starting line up at cb...94 speed...if u like to blitz put him at #4 to bring heat.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-26, 14:04

nice thanx for the help so who would you have at the 1and 2 rec?
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-26, 16:41

I believe clayton and stovall....I don't use my 1 and 2 recs too much but they are big bodies and good run blockers for recievers.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty2009-08-27, 00:30

o yaa very smart and i always got to my slot most of the time on psses so nice tip thanx alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to use the bucs consistently   Looking to use the bucs consistently Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to use the bucs consistently
Page 1 of 1